Time for another.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by xAcHieVeD, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Lack of attitude for PvP? Batuba just did a couple fixes for Legends PvP. That's something at least. So I'd give credit where It's due.
    They also now changed the bug report section so if there's anything you'd like to report that they can fix in PvP, I say do it. There's your chance. But don't expect a overhaul because we already know that the answer is they are not working on it right now as It's not even half of the game, and PvE has priority over PvP. Also, I wouldn't fault the devs alone. PvP community themselves can't agree on what needs to be fixed and what not. As much as I loved PvP (Legends), It's just beating a dead horse. Not saying I'm against a PvP revamp, but gotta be realistic.
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Credit where credit is due and criticism where it's due too. Not everyone likes the smell of doo doo
    • Like x 1
  3. Se7enDaOutsida New Player

As I see it at least 1 or 2 features of pvp need to be updated with every update, slow work is at least better then none at all, and even though they don't believe many people deal with pvp, it's their lack of interest to it that hurts and reduces the player base overall. Right now small bug fixes every update to pvp a bit at a time could do alot for moral, as for big updates I'm ok if they get to it later bit by bit, but there has to be at least that. A new map both pvp and pve can use, new temp powers both can use, Legends with use in both pvp and pve satisfies both parties and gives some reason to make fixes.
  4. Soul Dedicated Player

A perfect depiction of the amount of times I experienced this Deja Vu in the past 9 years almost.
    • Like x 2
  5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Introduce Mad Hatter’s challenges: daily, weekly, monthly challenges (KO 5 tanks, Win 2 Ace matches, High KO count(250?), etc)

-Add source marks to loot for 4s/5s/8s (encourage people away from 1s/2s, where they’re spamming anyway)

-Allow Marks of Legends/Marks of Valor(?) to convert to source marks

-Set caps on complete matches per map (say 5 a day per map?) unlockable for replays
  7. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

I would give credit if I played Legends, I've always been an Arenas type of guy. When I say pvp I always mean Arenas and open-world (where we could never play as Legends characters thus my preference).

It's not even half the game due to how they let it die off and chose to focus on pve more so than pvp for the simple fact of money alone which they should, it's a business but they could also make money off pvp. Yeah sure "PvP's always been free!!! Don't change it I won't play it anymore if they monetize it" okay sure but how is the overall state of pvp now... with a few fixes for Legends... laughable at best although still appreciated, I'm glad someone fixed something that lets you play your choice a little better, maybe now they can fix it for the rest of us so we can all enjoy pvp and by that I mean Legends/Arenas/Open-World not just one.

They chose to do this, they chose to create new dlc's, new gimmicks like TC's and such and swept pvp under the rug not realizing how many players they would lose. They can see server stats, number of players online and I can guarantee based on pve vs pvp phase populations today compared to what I know existed several years ago when pvp died off, it's all due to that.

Revamp pvp, monetize it and we'll be happy (even if you think the opposite now) as active queues are better than no queues at all, no one runs 8's unless it's a league doing it and I mean they have 16 players to queue for 8v8 there is literally no 8's anymore it's sad as h-e double hockey sticks bruh! Sad we used to have more in pvp phase than we ever did in pve... sad that you phase now to find 1-7 players tops in a pvp phase when pve is just fine. If they revamp pvp the game would become more active again, if the monetize it and give vendor rewards like they do pve everyone wouldn't have a problem grinding and thus it would be more active again.

MsTickleFate once told me to outline something for them, give suggestions and ideas instead of constantly complaining... no ma'am I'm not paid to do that and no matter what our ideas aren't valued like they used to be. Back when they listened to all the forum feedback and made changes to pvp for players who aren't even playing anymore and now our ideas are only taken into consideration from the looks of it, if it's related to some cool style feature or "what base items would you like to see next?" so I truly don't think we matter the way you think we do, even if you and your fellow Legends players had a few fixes provided it still means nothing overall.
    • Like x 1