Time Damage

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by qECLIPSEp, Feb 18, 2020.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

This isn't a bug per say, but more of a request to have looked into. I have seven toons all of which are up to endgame level CR with over 450 sp. Have been looking at damage done by long cast time powers and have been seeing big numbers come off of some such as Frost Blast hitting multiple targets for nearly and occasionally over 100K each or Fireburst hitting multiple targets for around 50K each occasionally higher than that. While Time Bomb isn't officially a long cast, it still does not hit right away which makes it in line with powers with long casts like I mentioned . I would love for the Devs to raise the might cap to make it more balanced with the other powers since I only see Time Bomb hit for a max of around 25-28K each. None of my toons have the Transformation Card artifact which makes them more comparable and my Quantum actually has my best artifacts of all my toons. So I would like for you to look at all of these long cast powers including Time Bomb do to it not hitting immediately and make them comparable. This is all I'm asking, I'm not asking to remove the damage cap off Time Bomb just up the cap to make it comparable!
    • Like x 1
  2. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

You would not be worried about Time Bomb if Singularity, Gravity Bomb, Tachyon Blast and Gravity Well worked like they used to. I think Time Bomb is a useless power that was only made relevant thanks to the Advanced Mechanics era and current PvP since it can stack it's damage like it could when we had AMs. If Quantum's abilities that I've mentioned above got reverted back to the way they used to be, Time Bomb would be the last thing on your mind, trust me.;)