Time Capsule Resurgence 2018: Sinceriously?!?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 21, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Mepps explicitly stated that every aura has the same chances of dropping in the mega TC, with none of them being rarer than any other.
    • Like x 4
  2. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Agreed. For several months, these time capsules have been a cash cow for DBG... Now when will some of those wonderful hard earned resources be thrown at anything other than the production of another time capsule, BB, or other marking ploy by DB?

PVP is a mess, no new maps, no new armor since the dark ages, or should I say this is the dark ages for PVP?

Drop a time capsule, they will forget.

LVPE isn't much better.

Legends hasn't had new toons, new map, or anything else new in forever.

The new DLC coming up, is simply a CONVERSION of a previous event, not truly a full episode, so they cut corners again on PVE.

I love styles but I love exciting, new, fresh, content better.

WHEN? We say... :mad:

SOON, Mepps says.

Death of Superman is the absolute only thing I am really excited for coming up after seeing the recent live stream.

Even it, wont be completely new, as the story is straight from the comics. It's one of my favorite reads of all time, but somehow I don't see justice being done to the epic story line.

I see an ugly pattern here.
    • Like x 4
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

I stand corrected. Hopefully it stays that way and drive down the prices then. Some auras are obviously more favored than others. *Caugh* fire *caugh* :p Poor Nature aura was already down to a mil on the broker when I checked recently LMAO! Khalon, where you at??? You called it :D
    • Like x 2
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

How much is the ice aura? My game of thrones White Walker is getting that when i get off work.
    • Like x 2
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Umm...most DLC they add is based on a storyline from some point in the comics...War of the Light, Sons of Trigon, RWC = The War of Jokes And Riddles, Earth 3 = Crisis On Two Earths...
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I hold the complete opposite opinion...can't have enough Auras. More More More...(it's ok to do things besides auras as well...but I still say more).
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Arctic is right up there too. And wicked and glorious, the dark and gold-colored celestial seems to be pretty sought after too.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm surprised the electricity one is doing as well as it is, but there must be a lot of flash characters out there or something.
    • Like x 1
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Converted your opinion to mine :)
    • Like x 1
  10. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I was more of a Marvel fan.... Death of Superman was a story line that made me cross over and read DC (briefly). The story lines you mentioned, did not.

Thanks for clarifying though.
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’d like the Celestial better if they also had one that combined both Glorious and Wicked. After all, even in the Bible, some of the so-called angels that worked for god make Joker look like someone you’d gladly hire to watch your kids.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm telling you...those brown leaves look dull compared to all the shiny goodness. Plus you can get creative with mod of the other auras...that Nature one, only good for Poison Ivy/Full on Nature type toons.

That Scorching Aura/Fire on the other hand...F'ing glorious. They finally delivered on that one in spades. And the best part....they figured out how to not mess with the powerset messaging. Everything remains clear. It's brilliant.

I'm actually shocked (pun intended) about the Sparking Aura/Electric. It look rather skimpy on the livestream, but it looks a bit better in-game. The price for that one is surprisingly higher than I expected. Maybe there are more Electric toons than Fire toons.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Which is why I ALSO previously said;
    "you can save a few extra pennies... not much... but a few. ;)"

14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

????
    Why would you buy the MEGA C from the MP... then wait 6 months before opening them??? :confused: :confused:
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Members also get a 10% discount when buying stabilizers. Just saying.
    • Like x 7
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You also get a member discount on Stabilizers. ;)
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Dang.... you read my mind. ;)
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well a lot of toons are still electric yes, not all FOTM riders went Gadgets after the last nerf ;) It did look a little better than on the livestream, but still weak IMO. Still wondering just how goofy yet badazz the Muni aura could've been if they actually went with the floating bullets-concept lol.
    • Like x 2
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Why not? LOL

Sometimes people can have some packrat tendencies and stuff items away with the thought they might need it later or that it could be valuable. Stranger things have happened. :D

Either way, it can take some pressure off the idea that you HAVE to open them right away and maybe spending some Stabilizers that you had been wanting to set aside.
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That may have been me, if it was on the US PC/PS server. When it comes to selling on the broker I tend to look at the lowest price and cut it in half for my asking price. LOL