Time Capsule Resurgence 2018: Sinceriously?!?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Would've been interesting to see. Maybe the silver color was too hard to see or something. You know what would've been awesome (but probably impossible) would be to have weapons floating around you (like Magneto:eek: with pistols hovering around or something)
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They take up less space in your inventory. Then, pop them open and sell the auras inside for many, many millions more than you'll get now. Yw.:D
    • Like x 1
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

What you just described was the feeling people get sitting in front of a slot machine. Well done.

What's funny to me is that if this game was still actually popular with the masses. (I've been playing 6 years and I'm not naive enough to think it still is so you shouldn't either). IF it was even on the level of popularity of some of these other triple A game companies that have released games with similar loot box tactics, they wouldn't be getting away with such aggreigious things like this. It's almost a blessing the game is somewhat obscure because it allows these tactics to still go on and under the radar while a few people blindly support it and keep the game afloat. Not me. Not anymore.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Why is it a slot machine? I knew I was paying 7 dollars for an aura, which seemed awesome to me considered how much money it takes (either in-game on the broker or actually spending stabs) for one single aura through other means. That's why I was happy, because I got what I wanted, along with a lot of extra stuff with it.

I'd describe it more like walking into a store that has a buy one/get one free going on. I was going to buy one anyway, so the get one free makes me extra happy.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

If you have such negative views on COSMETIC ITEMS, then don't buy them, simple as that. No need to come crying about how it's evil or unfair or something, lol. You don't them, and they don't need you, lol.

It's like someone complaining to the store manager because the bag of assorted candies they bought has too many Almond Joy and not enough Snickers, lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Lol you're just not getting it man so ill end my conversation with you here.
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

LOL how I may hae to put a tracking device on your broker activity, your sales sound promising :cool:
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'm weird like that when it comes to the broker. :D On the plus side it means most everything I put up for sale sells. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

They could have tried with a camo-army pattern matching the various green colors of Muni's effects and weapons etc. I feel like anything other than that failed Forcefield would've yielded better results
    • Like x 1
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, they did say that was the one that gave them the most trouble deciding.

Personally, I love it, but not for my munitions toon, lol. :D Camo would have been awesome!
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I wish we could do that. Hate seeing an awesome deal in 1 second, only to see "item doesn't exist" when attempting to purchase it. Sigh.
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Wait, it cost us 7 keys to open just 1 of them? That is too much I thought it was a great way for me to catch up.
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

PSA to anyone who needs old TC gear feats. Now is a really, really great time to get them for cheap on the broker. Just picked up a full Speed-Metal set (actual gear) for under 3 mil total.
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Seeing how the MEGA C do not seem to stack.... not sure how much they take less space if you hoard them. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Didn't know they didn't stack, lol. Haven't had that many in my inventory yet, lol.
  16. useless Well-Known Player

and inside you get 1 of each capsules from time to paradox (9 capsules) unlocked and aura
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Now you know. ;) ;)

So... buy more inventory space if you want to hoard them MEGA C. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. velvetsanity Loyal Player

The drop ones don’t stack because the expiration timer probably starts when you get it. Do the MP ones stack?
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yup. Had a stack of the ones I bought this morning, and there was a stack number for the MP version on the livestream when they were mousing over the two types of mega-capsules.
    • Like x 2
  20. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

So has anyone looked closely at these things as they drop? I am running alts through Earth 3 for the double/triple Ultra bucks weekend and on 2 alts I've had 1 drop on each. Forget about crafting stabilizers to open them unless you already have a few crafted... The Capsule expires in 14 days. Now granted if you get one to drop the day before you manage to get enough fragments to craft that 7th stabilizers ..... POOF your good. But If you have ZERO stabilizers right now and have no plans to pay $7 on them or at the store.. The ones you get to drop today will be gone before you have what you need to open them.

I am headed to the Broker.. I am sure I can find some dufus with more money than he knows what to do with to BUY them LOL

Oh yeah I forgot that part.. I store all my capsules in my shared bank. two Alts had 1 capsule each drop and they EACH take up a separate space in my inventory ... Yeah definitely heading to the broker.

HEY even more good news... I just tried to sell one. clicked on the broker and then pulled up my items available to sell... Unlike any other capsule we have ever had.. These don't allow you to sell them either. This just keeps getting better.