Time cap drop rates

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Nov 14, 2019.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So it seems time caps now drop off enemies every 20 min. Didn’t it used to be every 10 min?
    • Like x 1
  2. Awsome Well-Known Player

Thank God! They drop way too much as it is.
    • Like x 1
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

But you just need 1 spot for them, stackable to 999, you wouldn't get more than that before the next TC...
    I prefer a longer drop time on the Resurgence TC.
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The timer has always been 20 minutes. There have been a few occasions when the timer was "off" in either direction, but generally it's been 20 minutes. Thankfully also regular Time Capsules stack... So not as bad on the inventory clutter.
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Strange. I’m timed these things for a couple of years because I get up and leave the computer to come back and kill an enemy at the end of the timer. It’s varied, but always been in the 10 to 12 min range.

Now I’m getting logged out for inactivity and that’s never happened before.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The inactivity timer was changed a few game updates ago. It was done to combat AFKers who would rubber-band their controllers to show activity but would do nothing (DPS, heal, troll, tank, revives or other objectives).
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Okay - also strange because all I have to do is bump my mouse to stay logged in.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is it possible the inactivity timer is what has changed? I do much the same, playing games on my switch while occasionally killing something for Nth metal, and I swear the (AWAY) status has been activating much sooner than usual just lately.
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They’ve also flipped the collection colors for some reason. The common is now green. The uncommon is blue. And I guess the rare is now white.

I guess they want to trick people into thinking they’ve gotten something good? I don’t know.
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

Rare is now purple.

I suspect the drop rates of the rares has been reduced.

Squeezing every last penny.