time bomb fake damage

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ZenAku, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDeathern New Player

Seriously, that's the best come back you can come up with?

Come back when you "advance" in your leagues ladder, pyramid, or what ever it is you guys do, your far from the top...
  2. KidFly New Player

lol i knew you werent gonna try and say anything like "so duel me or fight me then" cuz then i would have video taped it and embarrassed you on this forum...and who said anything about a comeback?

js= just saying
  3. Senshirou Committed Player

Kid, you can play me anytime on the USPS3. I don't even use tbomb when I DPS and I'm damn sure I'll out damage you still. But seeing as your getting beat by a 4-6 sec cooldown move I don't think you'd be much of a challenge for anyone. You wanna know why I don't want it fixed? I'll tell you. Look what happened to transmutation and how useless it became. You used to be able to destroy the crystals in fos, the boxes in the vault, at the jurors in courthouse. They don't "fix" anything really. The move will become completely useless. Lemme ask you a question now. What other excuse are you gonna make for getting beat by someone using a move that does actual damage, but creates "fake damage" on the scorecard?
    • Like x 1
  4. TheRealDeathern New Player

The only person you need to worry about being embarrased is yourself. Your obviously in way over your head, considering your league mate has to join in and defend your posts. Tell the truth he carries you through the game content, not the other way around. He out ranks you, therefore you are his "peasant" as he put it, and must do as he says...Am I right? Now run along and try to find someone your own skill to play with. Hint, they should just be getting off of braniacs ship about now...
  5. TheRealDeathern New Player

The only person you need to worry about being embarrased is yourself. Your obviously in way over your head, considering your league mate has to join in and defend your posts. Tell the truth he carries you through the game content, not the other way around. He out ranks you, therefore you are his "peasant" as he put it, and must do as he says...Am I right? Now run along and try to find someone your own skill to play with. Hint, they should just be getting off of braniacs ship about now...
  6. Zpirit Dedicated Player

1. You keep this up and Quantum is going to go from perfectly balanced to garbage due to being nerfed.
    2. You must have one HUGE ego to even care about the scorecard, especially if you already know that someone is dealing fake damage.
    3. What the heck does it even matter as long as you get through the raid?
    4. Threads like this is how Sorcery's Transmutation got broken when infact Clown Box was the problem.
    5. This is clearly a troll thread, and it needs to be locked down.
  7. FrostyMagma New Player

Ill take that challenge
    Look up MOLTEN MAGMA USPS3
  8. Senshirou Committed Player

So you have to speak for him now?
    • Like x 1
  9. FrostyMagma New Player

I like this guy he is probably the smartest one here since the first page. really he is correct and for us to bicker back and forth on unrelated issues is a bit childish. But was interesting
  10. KidFly New Player

i dont think you actually understand...lets say you use time bomb every 60 sec and your in a raid for 30 minutes and since you get and average of 4k fake dmg everytime you use it that means you do an extra 120k fake dmg for that raid and thats if you only use the move every minute how much extra do you do if you use the move every 15sec...ill let you do the math...and for the challenge unless your talking pvp it doesnt make sense for me as a tank to challenge you a dps to a damage contest in pve
  11. KidFly New Player

oooooooo-kay lol you can try to make up as many theories you want in your head...but at the end of the day its clear you dont want the war in pvp lol
  12. KidFly New Player

there is no need for a nerf of quantum...the problem is that the time bomb adds numbers on the scoreboard that dont even appear on the screen...its obviously just a coding error when the power registers on the scoreboard
  13. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Again i say " What the heck does it even matter as long as you get through the raid? " answer the question correctly and not with more trolling, and petty cries for help.
  14. Senshirou Committed Player

You won't take the challenge in PVE? But thats the only place fake damage matters to people. In PVP I can't see how that would be a problem.
    • Like x 1
  15. SOE-MOD-19 New Player

This thread has become less about a bug report and more about general non-constructive comments. As a result, I am locking it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.