Time and Space Quark Vendor Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Trexlight, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Tarif Committed Player

~Not at all. Many of us are familiar with the new Ceo, Jack Emmert from other games he had a hand in, and the free to play, pay to win model I think he adheres to in games.

I know its fine for a company to be successful as a business model, I have a business, but there has to be boundaries and lines drawn on that return on investment for that company's consumers to make it economical. The prices lately, they are just way over the top. Its just not going over well on DCUO with many of our players I believe. Neither has the Stats Dont Matter Much At All Revamp. Im very concerned with the direction of the game.

Just as I hope to see a better balance to our game, and the growth we have earned and paid for to matter a whole lot more than what it is right now stat wise, Id also like to see better decisions about pricing made, and a lot of the cash grabs reeled in. Especially when it comes to paying for the progression of our characters, and SPs are used to net additional profits like we have seen.

I cant for the life of me, understand the price of time capsules, the drop rates of the RNG for the money paid, or the prices on the new space and time vendor. That blew my mind. Even with the repeated adjustments so far. I close with a quote from one of his old interviews:

"Yes, there’s a challenge in finding where to monetize and how to monetize. It requires a lot of careful thinking because you don’t want to just open things up to pay-to-win. In our market, the Western market, that is strongly frowned upon. Before it was just a matter of making a fun game. Now it’s a matter of making a fun game and finding out how to monetize it."
    • Like x 2
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

people are spending real money to get it...fing amazing indeed...
  3. Shifty Committed Player

I was slightly mistaken on this, but regardless a style like this should NOT have to be paid for. I'm so glad I pvped back in the day and got this style FOR FREE!!!
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

i think they have missed the dezimal place...
    it is all 10x more expenssive than reasonable.