Tier 2 Raids for Dummies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cerulean Osprey, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

With stat-clamped raids coming, I thought it’d be good to have a refresher on the raids. I ran Kahndaq last night with some raid first-timers and actually didn’t remember some of the finer details.

Will do this for the FoS raids as well, but wanted to start here. What would you say are the “NEED-TO-KNOWS” of each raid? I know there’s guides/walkthroughs out there, but some of them are so old, I’m not sure what’s up-to-date anymore.

KAHNDAQ
    Aqueducts: Kill the Waterkeepers. Stand in front of the Rock to bodyblock, or stand away from the Rock to divert aggro?

Switches: Basic, but Tank needs to aggro the mobs so that people can hit the switches without interruption.

Bosses: They’re relatively “tank n spank”, I think.

Black Adam: Roll when he uses Zatanna powers. Block when he lunges at you with Giganta powers.

BATCAVE: OUTER CAVERNS
    Destroy Spawners.

RCP Boss: Focus Ambush Drones when they come out. Kill/throw Flashbang Drones when they come out.

Prioritize Shield Armors.

OMAC Heroes: Burn them evenly.

BATCAVE: INNER CAVERNS
    Focus Eye Drones. Range Neuromacs.

Brother Eye: Avoid his spinning attack.

BATCAVE: BRAINIAC SUB-CONSTRUCT
    Avatar of Tech: Block when the Red Arrow appears over your head. Move away from people when you’re enveloped in a tornado.
  2. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

For Kahndaq, you have to use the large bases to block the Waterkeepers.

Before the Black Adam fight, everyone needs to line up in the doorway so that it doesn’t close when the fight begins. Knocked out teammates can then rejoin.