Ticket Reply about broken Legends (Community Feedback Needed)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Liongale, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Liongale Dedicated Player

Thank you for taking the time to contact your in-game customer support. Please note that the in-game team does not work with game coding and cannot alter the abilities of any of the legends toons. At this time, I'd like to welcome you to submit official feedback in this matter as it is a great way to allow our development team a chance to review players' thoughts, concerns, and ideas. Doing so by opening up a discussion thread on the forums will also allow your fellow players to be able to chime in on the topic.

This was a turn in about the bugs going on about timing, like where Amon Sur and Two-Face players were able to block and blockbreak at the same time, and where Two-Face 5 tap melee is unblockable, and if you jump-cancel Lex's #3 it won't use power.

Putting in a ticket will not fix it, so they only hope now of addressing these problems is to post about them on the forums. Please make yourself vocal.

• Like x 4
  2. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

What do you think I've been doing for 8 months? :p
    • Like x 5
  3. Liongale Dedicated Player

Yar. Before I would get "We'll pass this one" but now it's like this... if here is the only way to say it, but it's going on for that long... yikes.
  4. JonnyD New Player

Saw people commenting on that for today's FNL final when someone asked "why does lex keep jumping" (twitch chat). Multiple response: "Jump cancelling to save power."

Hope FNL players keep the good work of showing OP legends and exploitable/"broken" tactics--it does a good job of showing a broken game for people who are just watching the stream and don't necessarily know the game (there were a few) or ask questions seeking understanding. It is bad PR and might get addressed more often with time. It's also an officially document/recorded match, so you really can't go wrong!

Off-topic/side-note: enjoyed the themed finale! Someone needs to represent robin next time though; screw nightwing.
  5. IdontDps Committed Player

you need a buff superman sig too ;)
  6. ThePhantomTerror New Player

Wow you're really dedicated to legends.
  7. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Can I put in a ticket for Home Turf trinkets ruining pvp while we're at it?
  8. CCBatson Dedicated Player

That's an opinion, Liongale is addressing actual bugs in play. Please keep the thread relevant.

I've observed the same bugs LG has, particularly Amon Sur's little exploit. It's frustrating to run into someone who spams these, and don't even get me started on the situation with getting Block stuck. When I see a Lantern character now when a match loads, I sigh cause I know the very first thing they'll do is that Stun, and it's going to leave me block-stuck.
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

like they care, i gave up on legends and so should you.
  10. Horrorshow New Player

For the love of crackers the Developers need to fix Two Face, Amon Sur, and Hal Jordan. I think the fact that Hal Jordan can spam that one move in the back is unfair.

Also can the Developers please update sub-par Legends characters like Powergirl, Superman, Cheetah, and others? ;/
  11. ThePhantomTerror New Player

Nooooo, leave Hal Jordan alone!
  12. Orbit Eclipse New Player

If you haven't lost hope in the devs already, then idk what to tell you.