Throwing an IDEA - Old Raid Feats-Renown

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Starbrand, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

What about create a channel just to gather people wanting to get old raid feats and renown?
    YES, I have my League, Odyssey is a bunch of goodie-goodies, but I don´t like to drag 7 leaguemates to get all the renown from GOM and OLY elite...
    SO, we should create a channel to gather people with similar situation...
    Open to naming and, obviously, I will not get into this alone :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This has been tried and (as far as I know) failed on multiple occasions. A) getting the channel out there to enough people is tough unless you want to be one of those '5v5' shills who invite every person to the chat, B) you'd still need to drum up interest among those people who happen to be on at a particular time and aren't doing something else.

Good luck, but set your expectations appropriately.
    • Like x 1
  3. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Yeah, I just try to mess around from time to time with this idea... 0,000001% of chance.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

There's a couple of them on Xbox fortunately, but not sure about other systems.

Hunting
    Global
    Feats
    PvP Feats

To name a few.
  5. inferno Loyal Player

It would be nice, if in the feats menu, there was a simple button to push as a queue in.

This queue would be a different queue list from regular as only people who queued through the feat list may enter.

Upon entering the instance, the feat in question is displayed on-screen so that everyone in the group knows which feat they are going for.