Throne Elite: "One Round Feat" Not Working

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by xxOMNIPOTENTxx, Jul 6, 2015.

1. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Just completed this raid with a 123+ group and the feat didn't pop once we completed the bosses. We actually didn't even have anyone die until we got to Hades and decided to just run the raid in its entirety to see if maybe the feat would pop after we beat the last boss.

The feat should pop immediately after you beat any dual combination of the three judges. Please take a look at this issue.
  2. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

3. Requake Dedicated Player

We have done it just fine last night for a few friends.
    So I'm pretty sure you have done it on elite as the topic states but did you let all bosses come out as well? So you can't slaughter the first boss or even the second boss, you can bring em low but that's it. They all have to come out.
  4. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Maybe my understanding of the feat was wrong..?
  5. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

You can't kill the first 2 judges. Get them low but don't kill them. The third judge you need to kill outright. That's what I did for the feat.
    • Like x 1
  6. SiiCK1 New Player

I'm glad I read this first before I went for the feat tonight. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
  7. The Game Well-Known Player

there's a ytube video on it. You have to save the heavy hitters on the 3rd judge that pops up. Then you unload on him and kill whoever to get the feat.
  8. Brand__newb Level 30

This feat seems like its worded wrong to me. "After each judge becomes active only once during the first phase of the fight" so you don't Kill the first one he becomes deactive, burn second down, and kill the third. But then the first and second becomes active again and you kill one and yet you get the feat. Wouldn't the first and second one be active for the second time on the second phase?