Thoughts On The Upcoming Death Metal Washington Open World Boss.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reluctant, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Reluctant Well-Known Player

Can anybody guess as to who the open world weekly bounty and bounty giver will be during the halfway update in Death Metal Washington.

Similarly they Added UV and GG as the weekly during the legion of doom halfway update!
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I thought GG was launch with legion of doom? As far as I recall, they only added the UV monster midway.

RE: your main question, I'm going to guess that it might lantern oriented again, it's the only part of the map that has some open space (except for where the crashed helicopter is at hub).
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Batrex
    • Like x 6
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it's Bat-Rex, or I'm taking me ball home with me.
    • Like x 5
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If it's not B-Rex I will start an in-game protest.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. PolarisSylar Committed Player

1. The Robin King, a psychotic child version of Bruce Wayne who kills anyone, even his own family, to get what he wants.
    2. Batmansaurus Rex, a Batman who turned his body into a robot dinosaur.
    3 Castle Bat, a Batman who killed his son as part of a ritual to transfer his soul into Gotham City.
    4 Batmobeast, a Batman who transferred his soul into a cybernetic vehicle.
    5 Or perhaps Merton
    6. Chronicler , is the observer of the Greater Omniverse, working for the Source and has been tasked with recording the histories of dying Multiverses
    • Like x 2
  7. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

The drowned or red death Lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Averall New Player

I think whoever it winds up being, Its gonna spawn in the Destroyed hall of Justice building HQ
    • Like x 4
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

What players are hoping it'll be: BatRex
    What it'll probably be: Source Wall Energy Starro
    • Like x 6
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The funny thing is that would be accurate since Starro played a part in Metal.
    • Like x 4
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Haha I didn't know that. I picked Starro cause Morgwar would seem sillier somehow and a Starro with Source energy would of course not be a good thing for an already wrecked Washington. Seems like something BWL and/or Perpertua would do :)
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Going on previous post release bosses, I think it’ll be some kind of giant/general Apex Predator. If we DID get another Dark Knight, it’s likely to be one that’s Batman + character already exists within game as enemy NPC. Or Robin King as a
    souped-up Dark Robin Packmaster. They did go to an awful lot of effort with that enemy. Crow combat pet (think reskinned phoenix/source eagle) trinket drop on it too.
    • Like x 2
  13. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Robin King :cool:
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  15. Reluctant Well-Known Player

Awesome thoughts!
  16. Reluctant Well-Known Player

Mind Controlling everyone LOL!
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I do hope not, but, sadly, I expect you're right.
    • Like x 1
  18. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Absolutely nada, just because you are expecting it XD
    • Like x 1
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

seriously, can you imagine the whining if they actually did that? or not did that? oh, you know what I mean. the tears would be salty & real.
  20. Eve YouTuber

BatRex has to happen! I will be so disappointed if they conclude Metal without giving us BatRex.
    • Like x 2