Thor weapon

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Nogreen, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Nogreen Active Player

2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

im not sure you can get the classic stunted war hammer look Thor has used for decades in this game...aztec hammer...i think it is called that...looks nice though...my advice play every T you can...use 1 handed...styles will come to you...btw...lots of insane level sword styles in this game dont be surprised if you go looking for the coolest hammer in the game only to find the even cooler looking something else...also check the broker...you buy a weapon you get that style...might be as simple as that...standard issue stuff too..no Kick Me back or Cyborgs cannon level prices to contend with
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

sorry maybe i misunderstood now that i reread your post...you DO NOT want hammer looks??...you want Mace looks...id still say broker...and my style accumulation sponge through Ts advice still stands too...styles are this games pokemon...get them Fing all...
  4. Nogreen Active Player

lol, yes i WANT a hammer look/style :p I just forgot it's called that.
    If anyone has any of those i linked, feel free to put them on broker for a few mill, i'll buy it :D
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a one-handed Aztec Hammer in Equipment Supplier 151617 for 20 marks.
  6. Nogreen Active Player

Thanks for reply, i just looked and it has 0 items.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think your CR has to be at least 113 and have access to those episodes.

I ran around looking at all the equipment suppliers and their one-handed weapons are either swords, axes and a couple maces. Just 151617 had a hammer.
  8. Nogreen Active Player

aw, well thats no good for a low lvl. Tho, thanks for reply.
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

thought the same thing....aztec works...
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i swear just doing missions you can get that look...the aztec style hammer...but i could be wrong...