This PVP weekend was a total blast!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ala Rebeldex, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Just want to say Thanks to the people behind of DCUO for this PVP weekend. It was a total Blast with fast queues than ever and a bunch of skilled players to play against.

We need more events like these to entice more people to try PVP and have a blast or get better with the practice and experience gained with so many matches one after the other.

So many close and fun matches, even if it was a total madhouse on Belle Reve :D

Don´t mind the haters guys, most of that people always gonna complain no matter what...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think 400 marks for winning should be permanent.
    • Like x 24
  3. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I played 1 day. I got sick enough of people abusing the pet bug in Belle Reve. I hope it gets fixed, at least, before 2017.
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

99% of the People who didn't pvp that did this weekend won't be coming back. It's nothing but cheese. Players from the top pvp leagues were using the cheesiest(if kraft can use it, so will i lol) tactics i've seen. Celestial spammers, op healing tanks, sorcery/nature healers, and teams full of circe in the new map. Got my feats and will never be back.
    • Like x 12
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

I think we should get 2 extra marks per Circe in the legends version, and 1 extra mark per Circe pet in the map.

We would end up with 1,000,000 marks.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. SasquaT Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    U read in my mind :) but we should thx for that double marks it was less pain .
    • Like x 4
  9. ShadowGhost Active Player

Quite different on Xbox. Not a big population obviously. Queues were about 5 to 30 minutes long and when a queue popped it either got declined or it was the same people.
  10. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Lol i don't think you really liked the story since you were part of the problem. DCUO is the only mmo where tge community think abusing an exploit is ok. Any other mmo, you would be getting flamed off the foruns for posting a video showing yourself using an exploit
    • Like x 1
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

lol, i already pre purchase Legion and i´ve been playing WoW from a month ago, on PVP you mostly see OP Warlocks and Discipline Priest waping out other teams, so no, its not an exclusive problem of DCUO.

And what is the matter if the people you fight are using the same characters? Its fight fire with fire.
    [IMG]

But go ahead and keep QQ, like u usually do ;)
    • Like x 5
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Do they post it on their forums? I doubt it. You call it QQ, i call it facts. If you didn't exploit pvp the entire weekend, you probably would understand tge problem.
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

What exploit?
  14. Swiftduck Loyal Player

i fully agree with this idea.
    • Like x 2
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

In the new map Circe's pets were hitting harder than they were suppose to. That's why players were using 4 Circes in that map
  16. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

According to him its playing with Circe on Belle Reve...
    • Like x 1
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

All Pets were doing more dmg, not only Circe´s. Get it right.
  18. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

And it was a blast!

Still need som sort of skill to win.
    • Like x 2
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Not unless you were playing with other Circes. If you go in with 4 Pet class legends, and the others didn't have 4 pet class legends, you literally needed no skill.
    • Like x 4
  20. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

And the other team did the same thing but you know what happened?

They lost. So some skill is needed and it's not an automatic W.
    • Like x 5