This new update is a nightmare (clamping)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Civil, Aug 26, 2021.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

Waiting around for a update like this, to find playing the game fun again lol
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The duos I did were basically exactly the same as they were when they were new. You lied to me. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Roocck Committed Player

I have no interest in leveling artifacts or anything else anymore, so there for I have no need for any old contents for duo, alerts or raids.. I only log in to smooth the edge a little bit…
    • Like x 3
  4. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

The goal is to revive old content that is still in the game and underused, plus the new players need someone to run the old content with, would you help them and let them contribute too?
  5. Proxystar #Perception

No, I think what's happened here, is that a few of those players who thought they were top of the heap were relying upon one shotting **** to feel satisfied, but when actually presented with having to put some mental effort (even when it's not that much) in to early end game they've been exposed.

I'll cut it for you this way, there's plenty of source marks in open world dailies and solos, to get what you need, if you really don't want to farm the variety of early end game, then quite simply don't...
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I never lied to you, they're nothing like they were at level, your memory is clearly clouded :)
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

Bruh how are you skirting these threads? Had you still been against this clamp they wouldve coalesced behind you, but now your opinion changed, they are steering clear of you, hell some are just flat out disregarding you.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I went into specifics in the developers discussion thread, if you want to take a look.
    • Like x 2
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Some people just live off the attention you give them. My suggestion? Starve them of their precioussss.
  10. Solarbound Committed Player

I beg to differ. The new update is a dream. DCUO feels thoroughly enjoyable again:)
    • Like x 4
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, well if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't think the devs care, I think they'll look at numbers in game rather than listen to any group here on the forums.

Dare I say it, but I think some of the players in here actually just need to 'get better at the game', I'm all for moderate content difficulty and am probably one of the most "light handed" end game players around here when it comes to 'not ramping' up difficulty, but the clamped content isn't that difficult, people should continue to provide constructive, specific feedback, of which this thread of course, is not.

By the way, that polar bear mount in FF14 is pretty cool huh :D
    • Like x 1
  12. JSnaples Committed Player

Is it too late for then to undo this clamp? I tried warning yall weeks ago this update would be terrible and sure enough...
  13. JSnaples Committed Player

A dream lol thats funny
    • Like x 2
  14. Solarbound Committed Player

What's funny is the QQ is see from you;)
  15. JSnaples Committed Player

What?
  16. Incindius Level 30

I haven't noticed any difference between doing raids/alerts now compared to a few days ago before the update aside from maybe one or two players doing 95% of the damage in old raids/alerts, and that at least to me they are more fun now. Honestly I think people are just complaining for the sake of complaining.
    • Like x 1
  17. Solarbound Committed Player

Out of touch, I see:D:D:D
  18. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

You are mot being forced to do anything. There is this thing called LFG. Try using it to form your own group. Problem solved
    • Like x 1
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Bruh anymore revelations you got for me? Relative just asked me "Its that bad?" seeing me read this xD
    • Like x 1
  20. Incindius Level 30

So what are you trying to say? We should go back to CR and stats allows people to steam roll content because a guy you teamed with obviously can't play the game unless he massively out levels the content he's playing? Talk about a straw man argument.
    • Like x 1