This isn't fair.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Siramez, May 19, 2019.

1. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Which rounds are you considering "high"?In SM damage was never the priority thus you would always see groups in "high" rounds with 1 or even no dps.

Support roles were asked to use Brawling to MA wm on AM era,is that also a cheese to you?
    • Like x 1
  2. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

dude even obsidian chill has recently uploaded a video forced to battle troll and use flurry shot while throwing points into precision and thats at rd 20 while the rest were support role.

i dont know why yall keep trying to defend it.

it has a huge advantage over anything might based period stop it.... i been said survival mode higher end rounds will be precision flurry shooters even before this launched and that statement is starting to look like a fact. All those "preferably Prec" shouts you see in LFG shouts is for a reason

and yes i understand using the weapon wont make you automatically beat the round, but you are definitely burning the boss faster at max range over anything else in the game & you have better mobility to jump cancel and dodge mechanics. Its broken over performing junk that everyone is using in elite and SM. And as the title of this thread says (its not fair)

do you really want to continue with this

its like playing NBA 2k and equipping a crossover that has this one animation that has a high percentage of triggering a ankle breaker and you just keep spamming it. it wasnt intended to be that way but you know this move gives you the highest success chance of getting the ankle breaker so your going to keep doing it and using it over and over. It doesnt mean youll win the match but itll give you a big advantage over other moves right.
  3. SuperMight New Player

rather than complain about prec dps..u guys should questions why other power cant do MIGHT dmg like melee rage dps...why cant rage range dmg able to do dmg like munition range or other OP range dps power...why mental might dps use too damn much power to be OP dmg like nature or other power...etc..

this is one of the reason why some player decided to go prec on certain power just to be able to catch up with other OP power dmg..example rage might melee dps..

and after u guys done with prec than what..u will target the next OP power that u cant play with.. just suck it up.. adapt the changes....cant have all things go your way...
  4. Inspo Active Player

Things are not balanced between the powers, yes. But if everyone were to just suck it up nothing would ever change and things would become stale. People are allowed to voice their opinions.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its nice that precision is getting its due but i think its wrong if its at the expense of might powers. isn't this supposed to be a game about super heroes and villains with powers far above and beyond the ken of mere mortals? i cant think of any DC Heroes or Villains that operate the way weapon mastery works without stretching things a bit.

as it is survival mode just does not appeal to me in its present state. my sub expires in a few days and its going to stay that way til the next dlc.

thanks!
  6. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

LuL Green Arrow

But jokes aside as a prec power you're still using your powers. Also might is not hurting because prec is goodm because prec is good it makes all powers viable.

The issue with might powers are that the gap between the worst and the best is too high while with prec that gap between the worst prec power and best prec power is very small. The gap between the middle might powers and the best prec powers arent that big either.