This isn't a question of what I'm not. This is a question of who I could be..Marvel's Captain Marvel

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Jul 25, 2016.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, have so much scattered in what use to be a mind it's difficult to keep track of it all :(
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Unless they go back and retcon his death, no it doesn't
  3. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Perhaps on the movie end of things but comics wise, go to any surviving comic book store and you will find Captain Marvel comics untouched and fully stocked. Ever since Civil War 2, her character is deeply flawed and unlikable, hence the cancellation and reboots of her books. Hopefully her character within the MCU is better written
  4. Helderman Dedicated Player

I'm gonna pirate the hell out of it... not giving a cent of my Money to DISNEY
  5. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well deleted scenes and gag reels have begun to be released and the editors were right to take out because things like this do not exemplify a hero
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? Like anything Blatman does, does?
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

You mean like pulling a Terminator and literally taking a guys jacket, riding helmet, and motorcycle just because he said you should smile. I don't think Bats ever did that
    [IMG]
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, mean everything else Blatman does