This is what you call BALANCING POWERS?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xFLASHo, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Looks like Tunso is back again :) same mistakes 10 years later . He also listen people who provide wierd data from sparing targets we know how it end . Gadget DCUO this month !! next month will be ? You can bet here Devs gona take money anyway .
    What i like the most how you people argue :) what should be nerf next and when it finaly target yours favourite power :
    "i didnt ask for this you should nerf this or that but not ....." never ending story :)
    Divide and conquer or should i say Divide and make money good job Devs :D
  2. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Coming from a quantum user who uses scrap looking at the patch notes were.... dissapointing. I'm not even that familiar with this stuff and reading those notes just seemed like a nerf to every supercharge that isn't gadgets ( as if it isn't overpowered enough. )
    • Like x 1
  3. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I personally didn't ask for anything to be buffed or nerfed. I was fine with things as they were and I don't even pay attention to powers other than Electric. And while I suppose I wouldn't say "No" to a buff I wouldn't want one at the expense of other powers. Electric underperformed at ST but I could deal with it because I had a supercharge that helped close the gap. Sure I would be outgunned by a full arts Gadgets or Munitions or whatever but I could hang. And no I'm NOT a scoreboard chaser. I do like to be able to be depended on however especially when it comes to providing quality burn.

I just don't see the logic of wrecking everything but a select few powers and then expecting us to be perfectly ok with it. It boggles the mind. Reverse this trash before it gets any further down the pipeline.

Who asked for this?
    • Like x 1
  4. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

just....reset the game...thats all i can say. its the only thing thatll work lmao
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all. Quick note here that the official testing threads were locked because the test server was not available as expected last night. Now that the test server is available for testing, the threads are unlocked. Let's continue the discussions over there.

Also, we are asking specifically for your feedback on these changes and consider the public test server round of feedback very important. That's the point, here we are, so thank you for your thoughts.

As to the strawman arguments about us not playing the game or knowing anything - ridiculous, not constructive, not acceptable. You're welcome to take those opinions anywhere else, but not here where we are focused on feedback and testing. Thanks.
    • Like x 5
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To reiterate what others have said, this initiative is specifically to tackle supercharges, and doesn't look directly at the state of whole powers/the whole game. This is a start and we do intend to continue similar balance passes on each group/type of abilities.

That said, we're open to and considering all feedback on how best to proceed.
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.