This is third reset week of the DD Raid and still no prestige

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Right, so the DD raid hit on a Wednesday, gave no prestige. People posted about it.

Then Thursday reset last week, still no prestige.

Then today's reset, still no prestige?

Is this ever going to get fixed? Is this just not a priority? Will the solo also not award prestige?
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I wonder if there's a pattern.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a thread in the bug section about this, you could have posted there.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm aware of that and I did already.

This isn't being addressed, so I posted again here.

You could have read the thread in the bug section to find that out.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I did. Posting numerous threads on the same subject isn't going to make the fix come faster. The issue was already acknowledged by development so sit back and chill.
  6. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm not really sure backseat modding is going to help anyone, honestly. ty though.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Not sure if he meant to say prestige, but he mentions both. So it's probably prestige.

Most likely not intended.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks for posting this.

Kind of a head scratcher that these aren't meant to grant prestige though.
    • Like x 1
  9. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

It really is, especially given they chose to place it under raids instead of the events tab.

Given this drops no gear, how are new or returning players supposed to get into this in the future once the current players have got everything they need?

If anything, given the lack of gear, they should have made this keep full Prestige even after 'relevancy' as a small incentive.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed internally. We will get the change live as soon as we can.
    • Like x 3
  11. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks for the update :)