This has to be a joke....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FEARtheSPUR, May 3, 2014.

1. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

So you beat 15 solo t6 missions and an iconic villain. So for this you get your choice of 89 level gear?

89 o_O
    • Like x 6
  2. Tule New Player

They were solos o_O
    • Like x 2
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Ahhh... so that's what the 15 mission count rewards. :oops:

Please tell me it's not a recycled style at least.
  4. Archangel Rafael New Player

new style with 50pt feat. 89s is a step up from the 85s T5 solo-dailies rewarded.
    • Like x 1
  5. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

It is a new style for feat. But come on it take 90 gear to get in this place. It should be 91.

89 is just silly. Dont waste your replays on this stuff...

And you need what 84cr to get 85 gear. This you need 100cr to get 89.... come on. This is no good.
    • Like x 3
  6. Killuminati New Player

Ya I was super pissed
    • Like x 3
  7. Poo New Player

I thought you only needed 100CR to buy the vendor gear and a much lower CR to access the DLC.
  8. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Nope need 100cr to do anything. You cannot even go into Gotham without 100cr

99 is the legend solo.
    • Like x 3
  9. MyrVell Committed Player

So another gear reward fail for this dlc. I guess I should thank the OP because I hadn't got too deep into these on my main. Now I know to shift over to an alt and fill the gaps in my DPS gear.
    • Like x 2
  10. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

This is not being fair or accurate.

For T5, after adding mods, you should get to CR84 with much lower than CR85 gear. They made this easier than ever recently, with the T5 iconic missions unlocking at CR80. Inspect people fighting Raven and you'll find plenty who still have multiple CR74-CR78 pieces. That section of gearing up is very easy and satisfying nowadays.

No, you can't just go directly from Trigon to Amazon Fury. You need some successful time in either Origin Crisis or War of Light. But you do not necessarily need any CR90 gear to reach the CR99 needed for the T6 solo iconics. Before the WoL even added CR90 equipment to the game, CR101 was possible with all the available Nex/Dox CR87 pieces. You can easily get to Amazon Fury with mostly CR85 and CR86 pieces. That's how I got there.

If you assume all players who are visiting Amazon Fury missions already geared up fully on CR90 equipment, then, yes, the CR89 gear is underwhelming. But for new players, it's fine, and only the seriously geared players should find nothing of value there. I've enjoyed getting all of my secondary role equipment and weapon options up to CR89+ with the new content. Players who already hit WoL heavily enough to have CR90 everything are not the target of the T6 solo mission. Play them to get the feats, then move on. They're to help players who didn't spent that much time on other parts of the game yet bridge the gap between DLC, just like how the CR81 gear of the T5 solo iconic missions makes going from T4 to T5 easier to manage.
    • Like x 4
  11. Poo New Player

You can get to CR99 within Trigon, so WoL is unneeded. Just do the Solos in AF and go up from there eh?
    • Like x 2
  12. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

XD this is just so funny.
  13. Poo New Player

It's got to be really confusing for Premies that pick and choose DLC's (a concept I do not understand at all). Thank god I'm Legendary :eek:
    • Like x 3
  14. Akroma New Player

this has to be a mistake. just look at how the sons of trigon dlce worked. the drops you got from doing all the solos gave you gear similar to the t5 gear that you could buy. the same should apply for this dlc.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ice Lantern New Player

SoT was the second DLC in T5. This is the first DLC in T6.
    • Like x 2
  16. Akroma New Player

ah fair enough. wasnt around back then so i dont know which came first. would be nice though if was at least 90 gear though.
    • Like x 1
  17. ErnieB Loyal Player

I made a suggestion once when this started on Test to up all gear from the DLC at least one lvl, sadly they only listened to the Nerf All Society (I do understand there was some issues with the bosses health, but I rather have a strong boss with lower health than a weaker boss that takes an hour to kill) and completely disregarded any changes to the rewards system. As it stands the only viable rewards are in the alert, but considering it can either give extra marks or marks + gear as far as a the style feat goes it's a problem. I do like giving more marks sometimes since the real T6 gear is vendor (lvl 91 gear can actually lower stats fron lvl 90 Vestements), but for the most part unless you need a Utility belt or a new weapon, gear from the duos and solos is just wasted, specially since T5 is now MOT and you can just farm every raid in the game and get full T5 and CR 103 (with mods) in 3 or 4 days.
    • Like x 1
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

But you get swords on your back........:oops:
    [IMG]

They should have made the iconics 89 gear and the 15 outside ones 90 gear
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

I agree, it should at least be 90. The sad part is that when they said the gear drops would be unattauned, I knew there would be a catch. I knew I would be disappointed, just not THIS disappointed. Also sucks that my 90cr DPS Vestments gear is better than the 91's that drop from the alert.
    • Like x 3
  20. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

No sorry but I have a CR 99 healer that can not get in the door .. you need to be CR 100 or you don't even get an invite

I have a CR 102 Troll, CR 101 and Cr 100 DPS in there and your telling me my reward for 15 daily missions plus bounty is CR 89 ARMOR? THAT is absolutely ridiculous and I don't give a crap if it does get me a feat. The Troll is wearing all CR 100 armor (including mask and weapon), The CR 101 DPS has all 90 armor and just need to upgrade its weapon and the CR 100 DPS still needs a waist, cape and weapon.

WHY would I possibly want to slot CR 89 armor? Heck I have some CR 91 I have obtained from DUOS and Alerts that barely changes my stats. Of course I'll take the junk and get the feat but my armor doesn't change until I start slotting CR 92 from the vendor.