This has been bugging me a while, but...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jamos, May 10, 2014.

1. Jamos Well-Known Player

Does it seem a little strange to you that the T6 Tank Utility belt decreases defense by 1 when you have an 87 CR one? That really is something that shouldn't happen, though I'm sure this has likely been brought up. Possibly same thing going on with the other roles, but I felt like speaking my mind so I did. And so that this thread isn't a complete waste of time, I would like to ask what is a good fire dps loadout with the new Weapon Mastery? There is likely something around, however I like to hear different opinions so I'm asking here anyway. Is Fireburst now obsolete? Blah blah yadda yadda.
    • Like x 2
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

As someone who ice tanks, any decrease in defense is a personal affront to my sensibilities. How much DEF do I need? All of it. I need all the DEF.
    • Like x 2
  3. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Not if you notice the health pre power resto might all jump up considerably. It taked 70 def to get 1 % mit so the advantage of def is getting smaller at endgame as the caps are met. So why not do more damage have more power and heal more?
  4. Jamos Well-Known Player

Oh Kraptastic, I've definitely noticed. I'm still going to get it, I just think it is silly that any stat would decrease from a utility belt that is 5 CRs below. I'm a fire tank so the other stats benefit me more. Was just sayin.
  5. fyshinatux New Player

Actually, even though it's not specified how much, the enemies in higher and higher tier content ignore a % of your defense. so 71 pts = 1% mitigation in T1 content, not T5. So if higher and higher content is ignoring more and more of your defense, you need to get as much defense as possible to counteract that and stay tanky. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. kraptastic Well-Known Player

For fire it would be health. Which I would assume from the OP questions he is. And your point for him is what? Fire should stack defense? No.
  7. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Weird if you ask me.