THIS GAME IS UNBALENCED LIKE CRAZY

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eventz, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eventz New Player

Hello devs if ur reading this witch i hope one is the game is basically broke and all u guys do is lie. Ever since this t5 came out YOU CANT BE THE POWER YOU WANT ANYMORE. Like does anyone notice how unbalanced the this game is powerwise.
    AND DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP THAT ITS THE PLAYER NOT THE POWER ****

Advice on what should be fixed like if its not obivios.

EARTH. buff tank side and dps
    SORCERY. Buff dps side
    FIRE. BUFF TANK SIDE
    ELECTRIC. buff healer side
    GADGET. buff the trolling side
    HL. debuff everything

OVERALL BALANCE THE GAME LIKE ITS NOT HARD.

IM AN EARTH TANK FULL t5 and everything exp modded to. YET PEOPLE KIK ME BC IM NOT ICE LIKE CMON DEVS FIX THE GAME SO U CAN BE THE POWER YOU WANT TO BE. Or the next thing you know everyone is off the game like no lie i see that coming very soon if u dont fix this simple thing sheesh
    • Like x 6
  2. Statman New Player

So because you get kicked from PUG groups, certain powers are unbalanced? Did you ever think the community is just plain stupid?
    • Like x 15
  3. AST0NISHING New Player

Tbh he's telling the truth this game has major balance issues. People only shout for ice tanks for top end content because fire and earth suck. And for dps people demand hl, gadgets, mental for dps (mostly hl because its very op) and for heals people hate having electrics because of there little range. And powers pike earth,ice,sorc have a hard tome puttg up decent damage before "updating powers" you guys should just keep everything balanced because if u want to be good you have to use a certain powerset and that's not right or fun
    • Like x 4
  4. Eventz New Player

See this guy knows what happenin in the game. And for Savage Mind out all the what you read, u got from it was about me getting kicked from pug groups. Like really say that in your head head lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Eventz New Player

Lol not savage mind the first guy Satman lol fail on my part
  6. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I agree w/ this thread
  7. AST0NISHING New Player

But anyway what I'm getting at is to be a great tank u must be ice to be a great dps u must be hl roll sets are pretty balanced and so are healers but tank sets and dps are crazy unbalanced
  8. Statman New Player

Was just asking questions (mind you, the first was one a bit snarky). The community isn't entirely accurate in their assessments of many power sets though, and while things are new they only want the best possible power sets in their raid, coz they're less likely to fail in the hand of an average player. Much of this is because it's laid out right in front of them in terms of guides and such though. An example, how many players do you really think would come up with their HL combos if Omaar didn't have a guide?
    • Like x 4
  9. Eventz New Player

Dude stop looking at it specfics look at the big picture im not just talking about HL its just and easy to use as an example. If omaar would create a thread for every power then problem solved for the avarage player lol
  10. AST0NISHING New Player

And ice guides? I'm pretty sure everyone knew to just pop all 72 shields that they have
  11. Statman New Player

It was an example, as in... a single example. I could give you many if I really wanted to type all of that out, but I figured I'd go for the most commonplace example.

Also, I'm sure someone would've figured how the HL combos, no doubt the exact same ones. Would they write a guide? Who knows, not everyone is into guide writing. Omaar's just happens to be one of the most popular guides for DCUO.

If you think it's purely in the programming that some powers are superior to others, then I have nothing more to say except this: there are more factors involved as there are plenty of successful players in all powers of all roles - so something must be right somewhere, many players just can't find it.
    • Like x 4
  12. AST0NISHING New Player

no. Just no. There is no way you can even say earth,sorc, can keep up at all with hl,gadg,quantum,mental. So how is that balanced. That's right it isn't
  13. Statman New Player

It's something I've seen, so that's how I can say it.

I'll admit it's not commonplace at all, but I have seen it happen, so I know it can happen. I can't help if the greater community can't believe/accept that it's possible.
  14. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

in this case balancing is just an opinion ... but i mean if u wanna be earth/fire thats wat u gotta face ... in this game about 80% of the general puggers i've ran w/ are not very good and its harder to succeed w/ them .... so getting kicked for being earth isn't as bad as staying only to fail ... Trust me XD
  15. Gwalir Loyal Player

I'm with Statman on this one. I think what we're seeing isn't that certain powers are more powerful than others, but instead that certain powers are easier to pick up than than others.
    • Like x 1
  16. AST0NISHING New Player

no. Just no. There is no way you can even say earth,sorc, can keep up at all with hl,gadg,quantum,mental in dps. So how is that balanced. That's right it isn't
    it was prolly a noob hl ram snap gaming if he dud the fff combo he woulve destroyed the earth garuntee
  17. Statman New Player

Yep, of course it was. :rolleyes:

This is the exact naivety I'm talking about, lol.
  18. Eventz New Player

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT GUYS. THE WHOLE POINT OF THE THREAD IS SO WE DONT HAFT THINK ABOUT THOSE QUESTIONS ( i wonder if earth one day will beat a gadget dps, a guy can dream). WATS THE POINT OF BEING THE POWER YOU WANT WHEN U HAFT ASK YOURSELF IF ITS GOOD LIKE WTF. JUST BALANCE THE GAME THATS ALL SHEESH
  19. Statman New Player

So what you're saying is you want community opinion to sway power set balances?
  20. Eventz New Player

Well i did post here wtf stop asking stupid stuff lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.