Things that make you cry

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Oct 26, 2016.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Loading the vault then disconnecting and not being allowed to run again. :(
    • Like x 2
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Zatanna R9 Oan Sciencells Survival Mode. Catwoman R4, too.
    • Like x 1
  3. Perseus Chase Committed Player

5 out of 8 people getting a gold drop while you are not one out of those 5 :(

AnB :mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No more 4 star feats
    • Like x 3
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Queuing up for what should be an easy raid with lots of overgeared players and pretty much all the needed roles...then finding out most of those overgeared players were carried HARD to the end...so they have no clue to block or get out of VERY visible AoEs, or other easy to see mechanics (including the ones with clues given to us in RED LETTERS ON THE DAMN SCREEN). Then watching more than half the team quit after the first wipe...and not just quit...but quit saying/typing "it's impossible...it can't be done". ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!??? I've beaten all of these damn instances with leaguemates as well as pugs when they were brand new (and in some cases right at level)...repeatedly. You think one wipe means it can't be done???? The game may need your money...but it sure doesn't need you.

Right after it becomes apparent that this raid cannot be revived to finish, I leave...and proceed to go back to my base and cry in a corner...till another queue pops and I go through it all over again.

I've been in raids where luck was not on our side...but the group tried and tried and tried for hours...or others where the players lacked the "skills" necessary to get it done...but at least waited till the 10th or so wipe to call it quits. What makes me "cry"...??? Quitters...right after one wipe...especially when it was going good and people just up an leave because of ONE WIPE!!!!

Ahhh....felt good to get that off my chest.
    • Like x 8
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  7. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Seeing her every day 8 hours a day, no longer talking like we used too, treating each other like strangers.
    Watching her build a new relationship in all the ways she and I did not long ago.
    Haven't cried, but it still feels the same way.
    • Like x 2
  8. iClip Committed Player

Seeing people post about stat clamping and asking for old BB auras.... actually that just makes me send my fist through a wall.
    • Like x 1
  9. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Wiping at the 3rd wave of adds on Oan SM rd 12 & not being able to find a Group since...when an Oan SM pet is the 1 you really want
    • Like x 1
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

when i spent $300 buying 17 booster gold bundles trying to get the og nimbus aura and then walked away with 3 lousy red plasmic auras and a bunch of regs ,still upset about that and will never buy another booster bundle ever again

after that i actually started spending a lot less on this game ,these days i pay for my sub and not much else
    • Like x 2
  11. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I'm not a fan of this thread title. Let's call it "Things That Make You Blood Boiling Furious About DCUO"

Here's my list in no particular order:

1. Lack of attentiveness towards the development of PVP

2. Booster Bundles

3. Poor decision making within the business model

4. Nearly 6 years of DCUO and lacks the feel of an MMO that's been around for such a length of time

5. The missing whereabouts of Gorilla Grodd in legends

6. Minimal incentive from a legendary subscription

7. Lack of incentive from Survival Mode

8. Inability to interact with my lair furniture

9. Constant catering to noobs

10. PS3 players who still have not upgraded to a PS4
    • Like x 3
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

R10, 3 weeks ago. Krona down to 5 percent, 3 times. I've given up on getting to r11.
    • Like x 1
  13. VV Dedicated Player

Knowing that I'll never be able to have a proper SM style.
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

- Amount of Central City Bounties I still need
    - Amount of Toyman Missions I still need
    - Amount of Earth Duos I still need
    - 175 groups that can't complete Blackest Night
    - Controllers telling me, that I should NOT use Reserve Tank
    - Thought about Legends PVE
    - Amount of Exos I still need to farm
    - Realizing that I'm a lazy person :D
    • Like x 3
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

War movies.

Movies about animals.

Children (teenagers) who don't understand why having an education is important.

No more four star feats.
    • Like x 2
  16. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Needing on an item and losing out to the worst performer in the group
    • Like x 1
  17. quirkers Well-Known Player

The Runes of the East Legs that still eludes me (since launch of Hand of Fate DLC) - that makes me wanna cry. What makes me wanna crawl into a fetal position, is taking my sister's 6th alt toon into Dawn for her for the first time, and seeing those legs drop... :eek::(:mad:

Edit: Forgot to add, each time I log in on my main who is electric I cry a little, but attempt to heal myself with my electric tears.
  18. inferno Loyal Player

19. inferno Loyal Player

Pepper spray - honestly!! Why did she have to go there?

Mustard gas made me cry, too. Made me dead as well.
  20. inferno Loyal Player

Wait, Santa isn't real? Aroo, still hurts; that one.