There's any Zatanna based style as reward in JLD episode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The suit in the Arcane TC was modeled after the "original " Green Lantern Alan Scott version in the "Kingdom Come"DC Comics alternate storyline. Alan Scott tho called a "Green Lantern", gets his power from a ring connected to a powerful magically power source created by the guardians of the universe called "The Starheart." It was created by them sealing away the most powerful of the magics at the time in the universe, in fear that it would be dangerous in the wrong hands or left unchecked. They later deemed Alan Scott worthy to wield its power and gave him a ring in order to control it. The magic can do just about anything like any other green lantern ring but more, not only that but it has a different weakness. Alans ring/power is vulnerable to wood, whereas other green lantern rings are powerless against the color yellow.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Um I never said anything related to Etrigan to begin with.

Zatanna and Etrigan as the episode gear makes the most sense since both are Justice League Dark members (At least Etrigan is in the JLD film)
    • Like x 1
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ik you never mentioned him but I think thats kinda the point. I feel like hes always been on the back burner and this is his episode to shine. I guess Im glad he got himself a legit suit in the game.

Yeah that Argus suit really shouldnt had been a thing but it was a story plot tie in and they felt they needed to make it a suit. Maybe it was easier to fit to a player character vs making a believeable Zatanna gear version for male characters.
    • Like x 1
  4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The first livestream that teased the updated models discussed her hairstyle and the Devs specifically told us her hair would be a player reward and showed it as it was scaled on all of the base models.
    • Like x 1
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah most likely as a bonus vendor reward or a TC reward...it curretly isnt a reward in the new episode on the Test Server.
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

for whatever reason i keep forgetting that alan scott's ring and constructs are magical in nature. on another note, anybody else want a larger version of alan scott's great sword as a dual wield/one handed style?