TheForgotten looking for members

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ralph Hinkley, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Has your old league quit playing and your all alone and tired of listening to static on your headset or just looking for a change. We are a drama free and play as you like league. If you want to group up great. Don't have the time and just want the benifits that come with being in a league that's fine as well. We are TheForgotten a US hero league that started out on the PS3

What we are looking for are any players that want to have fun and not start any drama. Trust me we are a drama free league and plan to stay that way because this is a game and it's suppose to be entertaining. While we don't have an age limit you must be mature. Mics prefered but not required. We have meet some quick typers and communication is sometimes a must. All players welcome as we currently don't have a cr or sp limitation. We currenlty have players at different levels of the game so there might be someone needing to run the same instance that you need if your looking for help. If not just ask and many of us have no problem giving you a hand. If your interested just leave your in game name or find us online and we will be in touch.

Edit:
    League Hall open with everything unlocked and ready.

Edit:
    As we are always looking for more feats to obtain we have set aside Sunday morning EST. for group feat runs for anyone interested. Can't make it then don't worry as I said we are always looking to complete more as some of us are returning players and have some catching up with older content.

Ra1ph Hink1ey
  2. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Were growing. Gained a few more members so if your looking let us know.

Ra1ph Hink1ey
  3. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Do you guys already have a league hall?
  4. KandamoBoo New Player

Can you add me? I olayed years b4, now ive returned back And starting again, but dude... Serioussly im about to leave again cause the game looks DEAD

My ign is: Kandamo
    • Like x 1
  5. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Yes we do have a League Hall already and everything unlocked. Will add you Kandamo. Sorry for late reply been busy with the Holiday.
  6. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

shame i like drama, mostly shakespearean and classical plays, might be fun even if we don't get to dress up like victorian era actors XD, add herneofwindsor in game if still needing members.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

9. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Returning players welcome to join. We can help catch you up.
  10. Maghi New Player

I'm a returning player and looking for some company.
  11. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

I'll look for you online tomorrow.
  12. Derail New Player

New player. Character name is: Derail A
  13. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Added to friends list so I'll can add you when your online
  14. VirAdamanteus New Player

I'd like to join if your still looking for players
  15. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Won't be on till late tonight but will look for you online l.
  16. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Still recruiting. Just leave a message and we will look for you online.
  17. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

18. bigassrock New Player

bigassdeath im a returning player looking for a good guild
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

welcome to the dark side; we now offer pizza, force lightning, and sweet new black robes. ra1ph will handle your recruiting.
  20. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

Will try and catch you online tonight.