TheCompany is Recruiting older experienced players on ps4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ionic Will, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Ionic Will Active Player

TheCompany is Recruiting older experienced players preferably with a mic. TheCompany is a league that has been established for over 3 years. We aren't big on requirements because we all have responsibilities outside of the game. We are just looking for individuals who enjoy playing the game as much as we do. We are an alt friendly league. Several of us have alts to experienced other powers and lean alternate roles. Look us up and if you have any questions please feel free to message me here or on one of my toons "Ionic Will, Kinetic Will and Mystical Will" are my toons I will be saving the universe with most frequently. Take care, see you on the game
  2. Black Mass Well-Known Player

Hero or villain
  3. Ionic Will Active Player

Hero, sorry about that. I knew I would forget to write something haha
    • Like x 1
  4. Ionic Will Active Player

Hero league still recruiting all roles.
  5. Ionic Will Active Player

We are still recruiting all roles
  6. Ionic Will Active Player

We are still recruiting all roles and we are an alt friendly league. See you in the game
  7. Ionic Will Active Player

We are still recruiting all roles and we are an alt friendly league. See you in the game
  8. Americo New Player

I am back on the game after a two year hiatus, I never thought I'd come back to it after I got screwed over by a purchase done on my account that they refused to refund me, even though they were wrong. But I figure it's the price of tea in China to play a game I like, just have to deal with ****** customer service.

I gave away all my cash and all my bits so I'm back farming on my quantum troller.

I need a league, with some decent patient folks, I've forgotten how to do some stuff and I'm floored on trying to catch up on new stuff.

Anyway, I'm Captain Americo on ps4. Add me, if you like.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ionic Will Active Player

We are still recruiting all roles to save the universe
  10. Ionic Will Active Player

We are still recruiting all roles. Looking for older experienced players that enjoy the game as much as we do.
  11. Ionic Will Active Player

Still recruiting heroes to save the universe. Feel free to message me here or on the game
  12. Ionic Will Active Player

We are an alt friendly league. I have several alts myself Ionic Will, Kinetic Will and Mystical Will are the toons I play the most if you want to message me in game.
  13. Ionic Will Active Player

Still recruiting all roles. Im saving the universe right now.
  14. Ionic Will Active Player

The Company is still recruiting all roles. Feel free to look us up on wavedox We are currently a smaller league 62 members so you won't be Booster Gold back up. We are recruiting older experienced players. We aren't big on requirements, we all have responsibilities outside of the game. We are just looking for individuals who enjoy playing dcuo. If you have any questions comment below, or message me here or on the game.
  15. Ionic Will Active Player

Still recruiting all roles is Brightest Day and in Blackest night
  16. Ionic Will Active Player

The toons I use the most are Ionic Will, Kinetic Will, and Mystical Will. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  17. Ionic Will Active Player

Still recruiting all roles
  18. Ionic Will Active Player

Still recruiting all roles.
  19. Ionic Will Active Player

Still recruiting heroes to save the universe
  20. Ionic Will Active Player

We are slowly growing. Still searching for players who enjoy playing the game. We aren't into negativity we are laid back and mello. We also have a Facebook page where members can post when they need assistance with something.