Test Discussion The Witching Hour Vault

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Quixotic, Sep 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

This is the testing thread for the Witching Hour Vault. Let us know if you have any feedback or run into any problems.

The fall-themed vault is back for the Witching Hour seasonal event. Gain access to this vault each day via a mission handed out by the Vault-O'-Lantern in the House of Legends.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 6
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So happy to see this. The halloween vault music is a highlight of my year. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The Vault is great now, it is a very big help for those who have recently returned to the game and have a lot to catch up;)
  4. Eve YouTuber

Was great fun to run it and the rewards are very helpful towards feats or just if you want base items or anything. Thanks for letting us play the vault again!
    • Like x 4
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When this goes live, what if we have leftover Vault Tickets we still haven't used for the "Loot Pinata" thing? Will they grant access to extra runs of the new Seasonal Vault? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

No.
    • Like x 1
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Good to know on that.
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I want the pumpkin as a base item, he looks like he really hates his job, im sure he would like a job in my forest
  9. Khetala New Player

When does the Witching Hour event start?
  10. Eve YouTuber

Question if thats ok. Since we are getting iconic pets and we have Ambush bug as well, themed seasonal iconic npcs base pets can happen as well? For example - Klarion, Phantom Stranger or Tala with some cool lines for a Halloween theme.

Also can you check if Ace The Bathound can be added for next Halloween? He is well requested and personal favorite of mine :(
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.