The Witching Hour is Upon Us Again

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Phill Committed Player

PhantomBulletPT
    I think it is working fine. Were you trying to run all DPS or did your roles guys know what they were doing? The only time I have an issue is without a healer or a tank in the clamped instances. That being said. I do not like the clamped instances but I understand why it was implemented. So I deal with it. Its not that big of a deal if you have a clue. The clamped instances are definitely not for level tens or players not interested in learning their character powers AM or role. You just cannot go in there mashin buttons anymore and expect to finish.
    • Like x 1
  2. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

I don't usually go with roles.
    I normally just ask for CRs.

This game is almost based on DPS, if not really based on it, so I figured it was a waste of time to be waiting for a miracle.

I did the mission now and it went much better.
    One person there knew exactly what to do and just that changed everything.
  3. HotSpicyTroll New Player

Can i ask dc devs why do u think we buy replay, i do for get max cr and so u set me too cr 34 in event , when we be max cr and pay for it itss not fair u nerf us to 34 and almost possible to complet if u come With low lvl when u shout, dc suks i feel u steal my money when u make it like this, inlike to feel me strong not be like a noob again. Never more do replay in this game when u make it like this, sometimes i wonder if u devs are smart looks like u many times make game so u want people to quit, so many people in my friendslist have quit dc and i understand why. This is almost like u scam us for all replay i buy for be strong. Only say dc suks.
  4. Mefromnorway Level 30

would only like to say this event is so boring to do and so u nerf us to cr 34 when im cr 137 and i paid so many replays all years i played dc, when u shout in lfg and u come in group with low lv u have almost no chanche to complet it, Like it is now i never spend 1 replay for do this event omg!!!!!!! dc devs must be relly idiots make it like this, I feel dc steal my moeny i paid in repalys for be cr 137 and so i do event im cr 34 i wana feel strong even i do a event or i do a raid when i paid for be 137 i want to be 137 not like a noob again, Normal i would done a lot of repalys for complet this event fast with replays so i could buy new base items give me feat but now i dont care this event so boring to do and more boring now if u need to stay so long in here for win it with noob people, For me it looks like devs are relly idiots for evrything new they come with now only be more and more boring and new rules suks for new people its hard to make group. Understand why people quit playing dc, in europe in villain so hard to get a group for raids, So let us at least have our cr as we worked hard for to get, dont nerf us. i want to feel strong lol.. im sure more people would spend repalys if u change this, its so boring event need to complet it fast,
  5. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Lol, why do I have the feeling that these 2 are the same person ?

Same grammar mistakes, saying exactly the same thing one after another.
    • Like x 2
  6. Spacewind New Player

This is ridiculous. Don't know really what to begin with...
    Low level players that don't get at least their CR get increased to 34 in Instance (and now CR is #1 priority) not even talking of their Power Points and Skill Points, lack of experience among players, way too few marks you can get per 1 day...
    I can't understand devs' intentions here at all...
    I've got 5 toons and I want to get seasonal feats and furniture on all of them. Some of them don't have previous years' stuff... That means i need to play every day to get all i need, and will take nearly all the time that i can actually spend on game, so I won't be able to run other content.
    I could replay it, but do you really think it's worth replaying when you get 2 marks each time? More then that it will take whole bunch of time couse you either need to form a group for farming it, or queue up with random group, some of wich don't even understand what to do. Yeah I know you could explain and etc. but let's get straight to it, this seasonal content is extremely unbalanced and for sure it doesn't entertain at all.
    I've always thought that seasonal event is something that should bring fun for a short period of time. Instead it brings misunderstanding and frustration. Making rewards that warthless and difficulty that hard (in general, esp for pre 30CR) can't make ppl want to play it.
    The only thing that i feel about it now is that the game is not for players anymore... it looks more like business model based on rough numbers and not on people's needs and experience.

P.S.: At least now you can skip that Phantom Stranger monolog when you take mission :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Havok138 Level 30

OK i loved this event for the last 2 years . now u made it a little to hard an definitely not rewarding enough last year it was 4 or 5 candy pieces for fighting Klarion the witchboy now its only 2 seems your being a little greedy im still unable to use the marketplace that you havnt fixed yet so 2 marks are not worth the time too find a group worth doin it with... an makin so need to get replay to get all the holiday stuffs pretty greedy these holidays where mostly for fun stop trying to up the challenge pls ...its hard enough gettin my alts in a reg instance for t1 to t3 now cause of the way u guys have been maintaining them an only focusing on new content( an how u gonna get new members that way they dont start cr 130 plese think of the new players as well :)
  8. Havok138 Level 30

Yeah seems there more interested in us buying replay badges than havin fun. Holidays are suppose to be fun!!! not a challenge an a lot of us still cant get on Marketplace still great job guys :(
  9. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Can someone tell me where the vendor is outside of the event?
  10. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I've completed the mission a whole lot of times with groups with no one over level 20, so I would say that the group is doing something wrong versus problems with the mission ... unless they changed it.

Pretty much all the missions have a trick or pattern to them. If you know the trick or pattern, you can usually manage without too much hardship. If you don't know that trick or pattern, then you are going to pounding your head against the wall.

Listen to the instructions and follow them.

I also suggest using proper roles during the Event and not running as a group of Damage. Running with the default Damage mindset isn't going to get the mission completed.
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Last year it was next to Phantom Stranger where you get the outside event stuff. Haven't logged in yet this year while it was up...sorry.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Wheeee!!! More Boos!
  13. Mefromnorway Level 30

For people not playing evryday and friends are not online, and not evryone in league, and if u are in league not always people are online, then this event is hard to do im cr 137 sp 184 full t7 moods im troll i shout in lfg join a group it was 3 dps me troll and was not possible to complet it, lol and this idiots devs make this event with nerf us to cr 34 why???????????? is this some kind of rewards for been loial many years, stupid question but this game is stupid now as u make it, if u think u will ern more moeny with people buy more replay now im sure u take wrong, first event is so boring to do and so u have to be there so long time and many times u need to wipe too so i know this i never use replay at and same say other people. if it was normal we have cr we worked hard for i would used repaly and many too for i have many toons i like to buy base items too and also to my hall. but no i dont care i never use 1 replay not worth it for i only be more and more tierd of dc with this boring idiot even.
  14. crapmedrawers Well-Known Player

Make the event like year one! Everyone could enjoy all lvl 6-29 in the event the all 30s in the event! This should be fun not work
  15. Mefromnorway Level 30

i remeber in 2011 i did event and was a noob i hoped i came in group with strong player so i could win it . but now evryone be noob and if role not correct u cant complet it, ( or very hard to complet) event should be fun and we had our own hard erned cr. so i say soon fk u dc this game suks like many other do and friends have allready done stopped play dc. dont understand devs u dont learn of erlier mistake, ????
  16. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Well done Devs

I get the Stat clamping as bringing parity to mixed groups. I also get you have made it a challenge for all the community asking for challenging content. So good job. I like that roles are important again. While I don't agree with the rewards I understand the need to keep the content running and being used. Those wanting to fly through and blow replays to finish faster will pay more. I myself will enjoy the content and do it daily. Thanks again and good job.
  17. TheToxicHex New Player

whereabouts is skeets boo-tique?
  18. Phill Committed Player

PhantomBulletPT

[IMG]

I'm just messing with you but you really need to break out of that bad habit. Showing up with all DPS and thinking that is fine is not good.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sbel Devoted Player

Holiday events aren't supposed to require roles. That's why they don't let you queue as one.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mefromnorway Level 30

you can try do this event as 4 troll lol or 4 healers or 4 tanks and if they noob will never be possible, i think event is for fun and shall not be so hard to complet. same if u noob or veteran player it should be done same how role u play, but devs are idiot and i dont understand what they think with,