The Witching Hour 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Cat Boo!!!

Which Magic Heroes to get which swag/gear/decos/etc... ???

SUPER GREAT!!!
  2. skarncheshire New Player

You know whats fun flying around for 30 mins to an hour because the area is huge and the refresh rate is small. CAN you fix that, its so boring flying/running around the event area and not finding the random lights or finding that by the time you get there its already gone and there isnt anything else nearby to do.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Is Cat Boo still bugged?
  4. Alex46438204 New Player

Would it be possible to remake the legs of the amazonian style by removing the lycra that is in it?
    The Amazonian Style is one of the most iconic, but because it doesn't look very pleasing to the eye, it's never used by players, due to the lycra. It should be like the amazons in Olympus or False Idols Raids.
    It would be good to remove it, redesigning or remaking the style.

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  5. MystalSwitch New Player

Can we has Teekl bucket?
  6. hero turner Well-Known Player

transparent and walk through/ false walls would be awesome , walk through/ false dark stone walls would be perfect to put in front of a door way entrance to appear to be a wall but able to walk through it.
  7. MystalSwitch New Player

Teekl Bucket.
  8. Healing Juice Active Player

Why aren’t the old collection pieces tradeable? Or at least account bound?
  9. Eve YouTuber

Boo Cat is still bugged, and no Teekle buckets yet :\
  10. Time Stone Active Player

Please make the Ghostly Aura account bound.
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Teekl Buckets are in!

FaceYourFear is Forge Metal Chroma 1. Claim/Redeem tab of Marketplace! ONE per Account!
  12. Quistar New Player

A couple of issues. Hard as it is to find Batwoman, it's harder when the game doesn't save my previous "finds" to the next session. Could something be done about this?

On a related topic, a number of my Metal feats are not registering, and I'm certain I've done a number of them successfully.

Thanks in advance!
    • Like x 1
  13. SuperBell Loyal Player

Is the Flaming Pumpkin Accessory tradeable or account bound?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.