Test Discussion The Witching Hour 2017

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

From what im seeing is its gonna take well over 400 marks to finish all the rewards. 10 marks a day times 30 days is 300 marks. Seasonals used to be get some cool base items for deco and some fun styles. They have turned them into a grind where u better have multiple alts or ya need replays or need to buy currency off the MP.

Plus some items are 15 marks again. Which means instead of 3 alerts like he said u have to do 2 alerts and 1 outside. Which is essentially the same thing. Having to do 3 missions for 1 base item. I saved 60 spooky bites on my main and i get to buy 1 style with that lol :confused:

As far as base items go i dont understand the pricing. Some are 6 while others are 15. In the end they are both simply base items. Why are some more then double the cost of others? The answer cannot be "because this item is cooler looking" because that is subjective. Also some of the ones that cost 15 are limited in where u can place them while most of the ones that cost 6 are not. That is strange imo. And like others have said, we have TCs and scaling gear in the vault now. There is no reason to have the seasonal styles attached to gear still.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tanuja Level 30

[IMG]

Is it just me or The Layout of the Masquarade is not there? I mean the Map.
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Yes. I run this map on multiple alts. It is much quicker to re-run the Map, then to do the outside portion of the Seasonal.
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I have been asking for this as well. Please add an option to allow us to simply buy the style for say 15 marks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Agreed. Please try to make this base item thicker and more 3D. This base item has been requested for at least 2 years. Please make it worth the wait ! :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Dead13 Well-Known Player

My list of base items(it's hard to find right thing inside big trash list) fool of useless base items, cause of this gathering feats. Can you please make special place where i can hide some base items, that i dont need now.
  7. Dead13 Well-Known Player

and seasonal events is just for fun, not for wasting all your holidays in the game. make the items cheaper. if player recently started playing its hard to gather all new and old items:mad:
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Consistency: Unmarked 2017 Base Items
    The following items were released in 2017 but don't display the expected "The Witching Hour 2017" messaging indicator you would expect to see in the description when highlighting the item:
    • Isis
    • Wall Lamp (Three Lights)
    • Candlestick (Tall)
    • Spotlight (Red)
    • Crystal Pedestal (Red)
    • Hanging Lantern
    • Crystal Pedestal (Green)
    • Light Rig
    • Candlestick (Medium)
    • Spotlight (Green)
    Consistency: Unmarked 2016 Base Items
    The following items were released in 2016 but don't display the expected "The Witching Hour 2016" messaging indicator you would expect to see in the description when highlighting the item:
    • Teekl Totem
    Consistency: 2013's Base Items are listed above 2014's Base Items on the Seasonal Vendor
    As a general rule of thumb, the newer base items are listed higher up the vendor list, but in the Halloween Vendor, the 2014 base items are listed at the bottom of the list. 2013's are second from bottom and 2015's are third from bottom. It would make more sense for the 2013 base items and rewards to appear at the bottom of the list.
    • Like x 1
  9. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Hi
    Can we have boo utility belt on the vendor pretty please?
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

As of right now i have 57 spooky bites saved on my main. Even having that it will still take me 26 days to complete the 3 feats with feat points. W/out those saved bites it would take 31 days. It has now reached the point of replays or alts being required to get anything extra. Im sure at some point this will happen elsewhere in the game. I guess it now costs extra $ to deco your base :confused: Or get a spider on your shoulder.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kestral Committed Player

Make seasonals completable by a single toon without replays in the time given to play them. Replays and purchased points will be used by people who can't and or don't want to play the full content every day. This also gives newer players a chance to get older feats in the seasonal and current players a way to get more then one of the items they love from the vendors.
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The Fall Seasonal fails to grant 300 Prestige.
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

having it be unattuned gear isn't why it cost so much that because they want to getr people to buy mark to complete the feats. the styke being actual gear is actually better than paying that much bor just a style which i promise they have no problem doing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.