The War of the Light Begins Early for Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 21, 2014.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Thats kinda boring for people who are already t5 gotta wait however many more months wat a let down
  2. Faust74 Loyal Player

3. Azria Active Player

Time to have some fun with Rage! Finally I can use my red style weapon pack. Going to enjoy this red powerset for quite a while.. until my blue style weapon pack get its matching blue powerset Hehe.. :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Hunters Arrow New Player

Seeing that much red is enough to make just about anybody angry, LoL!
    • Like x 1
  5. ArrowBlueAndReaperRed New Player

Will there be a free respec token given out for Rage powers as it was for FFTL for HL powers?
    If so, Rage respec token for premium members only?
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What's the number after the T got to do with anything? This DLC brings the best available gear to the game. It's stronger than what we have currently so what does it matter whether it's T5 or T6? They're just numbers.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No. The reason a respec token was given with FFtL was not because it was a Light power but because back then there was no such thing as a respec token back then, you couldn't buy them in the marketplace.
    • Like x 5
  8. Synerge New Player

lol i see Enickma everywhere.... anyways quick question - will this include a power-change token like the green lantern dlc?
    • Like x 1
  9. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

i didn't expect this for us legendary members until this friday the 24th at the earliest, this is great news. couldn't have happened on a more perfect day because i'm entirely snowed in where i'm located, haha. can't wait to go rage, thanks mepps.
    • Like x 2
  10. ArrowBlueAndReaperRed New Player

Will there be Rage respec tokens given just as it was for FFTL?
    If so, premium members only? Incentive to become premium before Jan 28.
    Good marketing idea?
  11. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Let me get this straight, you're only giving us 1 DLC. That's like half a car. :D

Seriously though, nice surprise release, eagerly await tomorrow's release. Bring on the Rage!
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

sweet! got 250 MoR, another 50 saved in my bank from prom boxes and 20 more in my inventory, been anxiously w8ing 4 this dlc, and I grabbed 1k relays 2day also, im so ready 4 the new raid :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Defibrillate New Player

GOODBYE FIRE!!!! Ermergersh!!!
    • Like x 4
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Smh all the ppl wasting money on replays already. Gonna rush to get too gear then be bored outta ur mind for 5 months
    • Like x 5
  15. akaivy Dedicated Player

thank you for the new content and a double thank you for the league name "fix". Looking forward to the new content and the new gear.
  16. lanternknight Committed Player

Yep. Then those same scrubs will be the ones saying you need to be 8 cr higher then the minimum requirement to join their raid.
    • Like x 1
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Yup just to run a raid for no reason other than maybe to farm styles....how exciting
  18. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Theres a 93 level ring in the raid so its alil bit more than jus styles gonna be dropping... But I can't wait to RRRRAAAAAGGGEEE (Tunso's voice), I don't get paid til Friday tho so that really sucks. But I'm getting 3 month legendary 2 armories respect token and prolly replays. I saved 200 marks on my main. I got 5 T5 toons so I'm not gonna be bored for months no matter how many pieces I buy when it drops:D
    • Like x 2
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

5 t5 toons....my god do you go outside?
    • Like x 1
  20. Qoojo New Player

Pretty excited about creating another alt. Plan on converting my low level earth villain tank over to rage, since I have a level 30 earth hero already. Almost tempted to blow off work tomorrow but don't want to jinx it ;)
    • Like x 1