The War of the Light Begins Early for Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I sub up for more reasons than just the DLC. I never have to worry about money, bank space or inventory space. Don't have to pay to open Prom Boxes (hey the majority may have useless items in them but at least I get a Mark of Reality too - every little helps). And whatever the other perks are.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tule New Player

That was your choice. That is why there are various levels and options. Those are the options you chose.
    • Like x 1
  3. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

Thanks DEvs!
    just watched trailer and it got me super excited for this DLC!
    2014 gonna be DC's best year yet!
    • Like x 2
  4. H.. Committed Player

That's a Dead Give-away!
  5. Anya Well-Known Player

I stood at the gear vendor in wastelands 2 nights ago on my alt, thinking if I should buy those 86 rings.... I decided that WOTL will not be out for another 2 weeks, I was wrong!!!!! Waste of good marks :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Tule New Player

Got earn 26 today. And if you earned at least 14 yesterday..
  7. H.. Committed Player

I'm in the RED and that's a good thing here!
  8. Will Power Loyal Player

Well Mepps I just Subbed for a 3 month recurring Membership 30 for 3 months. Congrats on the sale. Just bought Red Weapons today I was preparing for new DLC in Feb but your releasing it now. Funny I just bought 8 Armories and now Red light weapons and a 3 months sub. I can't wait to rage out at the game from 1-T5. Thanks a lot. Really your Devs know how to hook a guy. Lets just hope I can keep this sub running I lost my original 30 for 3 months sub 2 years and 5 months ago I think.
    • Like x 4
  9. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Bummer, but you can farm those back easily with Trigon's Prison and Nexus runs.
    • Like x 3
  10. ReAni Mator New Player

WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO.... 180 MoR to blow on the goods
    • Like x 1
  11. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Yep. I'm capped at the 250 Marks of Reality. Can't wait to go shopping tomorrow. :) Awesome news to hear this coming tomorrow!
    • Like x 3
  12. Markjr85 New Player

I just rage j1zz in my pants
    • Like x 1
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

and BiA and Family Reunion. Getting MoRs is easy peasy.
    • Like x 2
  14. Anya Well-Known Player

I know man! Suggestion, Nexus run with my alt tonight? lol :D

Yep, I run those daily on my alt. Been at work all day, so will run tonight!
  15. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I love Family Reunion. Minus the Central City part, it's a cool operation. Corrupt Batman and Future Batman knocking Joe Chill from killing the Waynes, great stuff. But, you're right. Lots of ways to farm Marks of Reality. :)
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I like both BiA and Family Reunion... minus the Central City part. I think they did a great job on these two.
    • Like x 1
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Why is it still T5 content not T6
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Just in time for the 12 EU server down time............awesome
  19. Borosa1971 New Player

I heard this is T5.5 and the next trilogy with Wonder Woman & the New Gods will be T6
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

T6 will start with DLC 10.
    • Like x 2