The War of the Light Begins Early for Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They usually take one to two days to reply, you very rarely get one the same day. Also keep in mind that their working day is probably finished by now. (I live in Ireland so I have no idea what time it is where the CS department is)
  2. Chill Snowman New Player

I hope to hear from someone soon, thanks
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hey that means that they met their target of 4 DLCs per year as DLC6 came out on January 29th didn't it?

To that difficult deadline, I applaud you and will be subscribing tomorrow to enjoy the DLC :)
    • Like x 7
  4. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

uh...small portion of reskined metropolis and like 3 solo cmon now thats really **** up i want more than that in a dlc that is meant to be big
  5. Franchise New Player

according to the site, it seems like they should still be available for another 45 minutes
  6. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

The weapons are 70 MOR, the rest is the same as T5 gear.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

And a new power, new base items, 16 new bounties and 2 new Legends characters.

And just to clarify they never said it was a "big" DLC, they said it was a "large group" DLC. Large group means 4 players or more.
    • Like x 4
  8. Rebornthunder New Player

9. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I'll be there.
  10. Icotechnic New Player

I speak for not only myself when I say letting legendary players only get it first is a little unfair. I, as a premium player, who does pay money don't like it. I have bout all 8 DLC's which is $80 dollars also other stuff and I plan to buy DLC9. Why do i who has spend $100+ have to be restricted from some content? I don't know about free players, I'm not speaking for them..I'm speaking for some high paying premium players like myself. I know memberships is where DCUO gets its money to make new stuff. I understand that, but it is still unfair the so little benefits premium players get. I made this account just to say this. I have been waiting eagerly for rage just as much as legendary players. And, I also think the cash cap on premium players ($2000) is a little unreasonable. I mean come on...I'm basically a free player. I think it should be raised to something more. I doubt any of my cries will be heard, but i would just like to get it out there...
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Marketing. They know that some premium and free players will spend the $15 (or regional equivalent) for one month of Legendary just to get it that few days earlier.
    • Like x 4
  12. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yay! Thanks to all who put in the hard work and time to get this complete, albeit a fun hard work. I am so looking forward to this! Yay!:cool::);)
    • Like x 2
  13. thefrogshateme New Player

WOW! What a genius way to make money.
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

LOL! God created audio visual for a very compelling purpose. LOL. My sweet Lord.:)
  15. Icotechnic New Player

yea well i still think it shud be looked at....just what i think.. i know quite a bit of marketing strategies nd wat they are doing is a textbook strategy...but it's a lil unfair -_-" but wen is money making ever fair..
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Not to mention, armories, launching on a new platform, a complete graphic reskinning.
    • Like x 4
  17. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Be happy, looks like it's in the works:

18. Tule New Player

It's a legendary perk. Thats like saying it's unfair we get loyalty points. If you want the perks of legendary, sub up bro.
    • Like x 4
  19. Icotechnic New Player

Early access for members did happen for origin crisis and trigon..i forgot about rest but those two I'm sure.
  20. Icotechnic New Player

we
    well legend expires..then u buy more..and more..nd more..buy all dlc's...im basically legend ..but wit no perks..