The Vanguard of Justice: A Roleplaying league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by RedBird436, Oct 19, 2018.

1. RedBird436 New Player

There are many opinions on DCUO on how roleplaying should be done, none of these opinions are wrong. Most have good merits, the Vanguard of Justice was founded on one such idea. Our league's leader had the idea to create a league where Iconic Heroes, and Original Characters could share in a never ending adventure. I'm here to put out the call for anyone to answer. We're looking for classic heroes from around the multiverse, as well as some new faces, to join us in our never ending battles across DCUO!

We have our own in game RP chat to allow villain characters in on the action. We also have our very own Discord server so members can stay in contact, plan, or even engage in RP secnarios. The Vanguard accept iconics from DC as well different universes, provided they can give us a back story as to why they are in the DCU. For Original Characters we just ask for a basic origin, and description of powers, so we can better incorporate you into the RP. While we have no issues with engaging in RP with other leagues or players who have the same iconics as us, we do try to avoid duplicate iconics in the actual league itself.

If you would like more information on the league, to join the in game RP channel, or to join the Vanguard please send Alex Tesla, Lone Ring, or Batman436 an in game email, or comment on here. We all hope to see you around DCUO, and happy roleplaying!
    • Like x 1
  2. RedBird436 New Player

Just going to bump this post, and provide a little more information on the League. We mostly stick to PVE, though have been know to go off into PVP while patrolling the cities of DCUO or other secnarios. We often try to incorporate the PVE Instances into our RP stories, or form them around a particular campaign. We found this adds a new level of immersion, and fun to the base game.
  3. RyseWolffe New Player

Hello, I'm interested in joining a RP league. I'm interested in your mix between Iconic Heroes and Originals Heroes. I have a Green Lantern Honour Guard by the name of "Kurdman Kandar". I'm still finalising his origin at the time I am writing this, I'll have it finished by the time I join. I hope to hear from you soon whether or not I could be considered for a spot.
  4. RedBird436 New Player

Hi, thanks for commenting, feel free to contact us when you're ready to join. We have a few Green Lanterns that might provide you with some interesting RP moments.
  5. RyseWolffe New Player

Excellent, I will finish the necessary requirements and submit them ASAP. Would you like me to present my characters origin on this page, in game or another way?
  6. Minuit New Player

Hello.

I'm very interested to join a RP league, since i'm a long time rplayer and love to do RP in every media.
    I am french, but fluent and i got one iconic character (Dr Minuit [Mid-Nite]) and another non iconic hero.
    Please contact me if you are interested.

Nice regards.
  7. Minuit New Player

My characters are Dr Minuit and Le Plutonien on heroes side
  8. Lexi New Player

yeah i am intrested about joining this guild i am english and my in-gmae name is FireOrchid
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

are you still recruiting? i'm in need of a league, if so, would greatly appreciate a league invite. "herneofwindsor" is my main toon's name.
  10. Sycamore New Player

Same here but my In game name is Arudia
  11. Afraid Man New Player

I realize this is an old post, but I am curious if you guys are still around and active.
    Thank you.