The Unholy

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Venus Void, Aug 21, 2015.

1. ChronoSurge New Player

It is a very friendly and helpful league. We are getting more active. Have added 15 people in the last week. We are still looking to add more.
    • Like x 3
  2. megamanexe Committed Player

ive been looking for a league cause i play this game by myself all the time even though i do group content. i dont talk to anyone and its been pretty boring/lonely lately.
    • Like x 2
  3. ChronoSurge New Player

I think you would really enjoy it here.
    What's your in game name I'll invite you, if you would like.
    • Like x 2
  4. Venus Void Dedicated Player

The Unholy (USPS Villains) is looking to rebuild our league and we're looking for active and mature players to join us in a friendly and adult environment. (18 years or older preferred).

We're currently running a League Hall, with 8 active League Proficiencies going, so help us help you by enjoying the League buffs while bringing in Prestige to help us earn more, hopefully one day soon we'll be running with all the league buffs.

We're willing to give any players a chance at any Cr, we have some very experienced and helpful members in the league that would love to help and teach any new players that want to learn their role, or more about the game in general.

We basically want to rebuild from the ground up, we lost many leaguemates this year and I'd really like to see the Unholy rise again.

If you're interested in joining or have any questions regarding the league you can contact me in this thread, or send a PM in game to Venus Void, Chrono Surge, Midnight Eclipse, Gene Zero, or iStrawberry.

http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/leagues/the unholy
    • Like x 1
  5. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

Big thanks to all of our new members, we've recruited a lot of very helpful people, made a lot of new friends, and still have room for many more.
    • Like x 2
  6. ReapaofSouls New Player

I am currently on Von Reapa. If you want to drop an invite :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Tannen Committed Player

Sounds like a nice league. If i wasnt in a league already id probably be wanting to join. In fact, if i thought my current league, which has struggled to grow beyond a small core of players, would be interested in merging, id be down with that as well. Good luck with your league
    • Like x 2
  8. Venus Void Dedicated Player

That's an interesting idea, we've expanded our ranks nicely lately, and we just bought a new League Hall (Underwater). Since we've started the expansion we have been able to get 2 new League buffs a week, we're up to 10 now but we know we'll be running all 13 soon.

Perhaps you could send some of your league leaders my way and we could discuss doing a merger, we'd love to have more people and it's very friendly here.
    • Like x 1
  9. Venus Void Dedicated Player

I'm at work now, but as soon as I get off I'll shoot you an invite.
    I actually think all the leaders are at work this morning coincidentally, but as soon as one of us gets on we'll get you hooked up.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tannen Committed Player

What i can and will do is bring up the scenario of merging into another league and feel it out. If they seem open to the possibility, then i can put the leader in touch with you.

Its likely that he may want an officer rank, or at least a rank higher than whatever you start members at. Our two officers (me and 1 other) would likely be fine being regular league members rather than leaders. We'd also probably leave at least an alt behind to retain the league hall we worked towards in case things didnt work out.

Once im home and catch them online, ill bring it up
    • Like x 2
  11. ReapaofSouls New Player

No worries. I will be on and off through out the day and night
    • Like x 2
  12. ChronoSurge New Player

We are still actively looking for new players to join our league any level of skill and experience welcome.
    This is a great place to learn with many helpful players for those just starting to raise your cr.
    • Like x 2
  13. Marc Monitor Level 30

Im an on and off player. Used to be legendary but haven't really enjoyed pve as much so i pvp. I recognize Venus as often being a voice of reason on tc so i trust you guys are mature
    • Like x 2
  14. ChronoSurge New Player

We are really interested in people also that want to get on and pvp other then Venus there is only a couple as of now that like to get on and pvp.
    • Like x 2
  15. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Well there's no requirement to do PvE in The Unholy (honestly I prefer PvP myself) but I'll admit the PvE league runs we've been doing lately have been entertaining.

The PvPers that we do still have in the league are very good, and the new players we've recruited recently seem motivated enough to learn and would be great to have more experienced PvPers to help us out.

You're more than welcome to join, I know you said you're an on and off player, so maybe you would enjoy yourself more with a fun league and stay on more often.

We also do a lot of feat hunting, I have all the PvP feats already but I like helping everyone get their SP up so we work on those nightly.
    • Like x 1
  16. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

Hey guys, The Unholy is still recruiting and we're starting get to pretty big with a lot of experienced players, we're looking for more players that like to be support roles (or play both roles) and some experienced PvPers that like feat hunting and running arenas regularly.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tannen Committed Player

So just to let you know, the league was kind of lukewarm to the idea of merging. More to do with leaving a league we've put a lot of work into recently gaining a league hall for than anything else. They probably would have agreed to merge into the unholy but i would have ended up feeling like i pushed them into it. I think for the moment, we will just continue trying to grow our own league, and if things dont happen, i/we may look you guys up down the road.

Best of luck for now
    • Like x 1
  18. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Right, I assumed your leaders wouldn't want to give up their league to be under someone else's leadership.

That being said, we still have a place for all of you, we have all league buffs running now, we have everything purchased in our league hall, and we do constant feat hunting, if any of you change your mind or if you wanna pop an alt in the league to check it out you're more than welcome to.
    • Like x 1
  19. Tannen Committed Player

So long as youre ok with me being on 3 or 4 days per week on an alt, rather than daily, i may take you up on that.
    • Like x 1
  20. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Yeah absolutely, we don't require anyone be on EVERY day, 3 - 4 days a week is plenty active enough.

Might be a good opportunity for you to check out our league and perhaps do a little convincing to your other leaguemates *wink wink*, and I can give them permission to enter our League Hall as well, maybe that will sway then to join, lol.
    • Like x 1