The Unholy

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Venus Void, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Venus Void Dedicated Player

The Unholy (USPS Villains) is looking for active and mature players to join us in a friendly and adult environment. (18 years or older preferred).

We're currently running a League Hall, with all League Proficiencies active, so help us help you by enjoying the League buffs while bringing in Prestige to help us keep us going

We're willing to give any players a chance at any Cr, we have some very experienced and helpful members in the league that would love to help and teach any new players that want to learn their role, or more about the game in general.

We've done a great job so far rebuilding our league, we lost many leaguemates this year and I'd really like to see the Unholy rise again, and so far it's going very well.

If you're interested in joining or have any questions regarding the league you can contact me in this thread, or send a PM in game to Venus Void, Chrono Surge, Midnight Eclipse, Gene Zero, or iStrawberry.

http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/leagues/the unholy
    • Like x 3
  2. Dr DeviI Active Player

So, do you guys have a League Hall and stuff? If so I'd like to join, I like the league name and I could really use some help, I'm a pretty low 46 cr but I'm kinda just getting started on villain side and I'm enjoying it in just having a difficult time getting through content and I don't understand the game much.
    • Like x 1
  3. ChronoSurge New Player

Yes we have a league hall and buffs. We are all willing to help you grow and learn to understand it
    • Like x 3
  4. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Yes, we have purchased all of the Statuaries and bank space, we also try to run at least 4 buffs at a time, with more members we could easily increase that number.

Just tell me your characters name or send a PM in game to contact me. - Venus Void -
    • Like x 1
  5. ChronoSurge New Player

I'm online right now for anyone that is interested in joining.
    Just pm me Chrono Surge
    • Like x 1
  6. Dr DeviI Active Player

Doctor
    Doctor Devi1
  7. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

You may want to add a "Mature" tag. Just to be on the safe side. I was in the league for a couple of days, and then signed on to let my nephew play when he was over. Soon as the game started some young guy on the the league mic was "Mother F'er. Yeah you better run mother f'er (talking to the mobs he was fighting in group.) Followed by asking another league member "What the F are you doing?" from what I could understand the other guy had gotten stunned so he thought he was just standing there and not helping or something. Never had to mute a mic before, so got tired of trying to figure out how to do so, and found it easier to just remove myself from the league so he could play.

No judgements by the way. Just when it comes to MMO it's good classify guilds/leagues as "Mature" or "Family-Friendly" so that there are no surprises.

And to credit the league, the few I played with were a strong group who knew what they were doing. And when ever someone asked in chat for help with something, someone always volunteered quickly. Kudos.
    • Like x 2
  8. Venus Void Dedicated Player

This doesn't sound very familiar, are you sure it was our league?
    We haven't had any of our new members leave lately, what was your characters name?

If so, I'm sorry about that, most of our members are all in their late 20s early 30s and it can sometimes get a little obscene in league chat (especially when PvPing), if you were in the league, I would have much preferred you just said something instead of leaving, we would have either switched to a private tab, or told you how to switch out of the chat so you couldn't hear us (it's as simple as hitting select then pressing L2).

Another thing to note is that we've brought ALOT of new players in the league, some may be kids, some may be adults, we haven't got to know everyone too well just yet and we're working on it, and you know how some kids can get once they discover the F - word for first time.

Thanks for the heads up, and for the advice, and as a further reference, a little communication with us in game may have been an easy solution to your problem.
    • Like x 1
  9. Imotekh Stormlord New Player

Imotekh Stormlord I'm a t6 celestial healer, and my second toon is currently a t4 quantum troll, I would like to join your league please.
    • Like x 1
  10. Venus Void Dedicated Player

No, problem, I'm at work now (if you call what I'm doing working) so ill send you an invite when get on tonight, alternatively you could send a PM in game to Chrono Surge, Midnight Eclipse, or iStrawberry and they'll get you in.
    • Like x 1
  11. Imotekh Stormlord New Player

I can not get into contact with any of them
    I can not seem to get into contact with any of them
  12. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Alright, I just talked to Chrono Surge, he is playing on an alt so send a PM to Glacial Typhoon.
    I also gave him your name, so as soon as he has some time he'll hook you up.
    • Like x 1
  13. Madzstar New Player

*In-game name. MADZSTAR
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). HERO
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EU-PS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.96/65
    *Power.Quantom
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. I'm a casual gamer looking to maximise his character. have now reached a stage where i need a league to help me gain more skill points and take the game to the next level of enjoyment
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? looking for people who are at a similar stage in the game and want to get more enjoyment out of it and people to chill out with online.
  14. Naudia Nyce Well-Known Player

Help us unite the villains, join The Unholy!
    • Like x 2
  15. ChronoSurge New Player

We have added many great members this week, "You" could be the next one
    • Like x 4
  16. Venus Void Dedicated Player

We've been enjoying helping all the new recruits and teaching them the ropes, and a big thanks to some of the vets we've picked up that have been more than helpful with the influx of new players.

We're still highly open for recruiting, looking for more players that are interested in increasing their SP, CR, and learning to use their role to the fullest.

USPS -Venus Void -
    • Like x 1
  17. Venus Void Dedicated Player

The Unholy (USPS Villains) is looking to rebuild our league and we're looking for active and mature players to join us in a friendly and adult environment. (18 years or older preferred).

We're currently running a League Hall, with 8 active League Proficiencies going, so help us help you by enjoying the League buffs while bringing in Prestige to help us earn more, hopefully one day soon we'll be running with all the league buffs.

We're willing to give any players a chance at any Cr, we have some very experienced and helpful members in the league that would love to help and teach any new players that want to learn their role, or more about the game in general.

We basically want to rebuild from the ground up, we lost many leaguemates this year and I'd really like to see the Unholy rise again.

If you're interested in joining or have any questions regarding the league you can contact me in this thread, or send a PM in game to Venus Void, Chrono Surge, Midnight Eclipse, Gene Zero, or iStrawberry.

http://wavedox.com/worlds/usps/leagues/the unholy
    • Like x 1
  18. ChronoSurge New Player

We are more then willing to help anyone at any cr that wants to learn and grow.
    • Like x 3
  19. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

*cheers* on the re-league invite. Was a panic leave really. Over an isolated incident with a noob (me) not knowing how to toggle the mic volume on/off.

Was a little surprised really that I found myself enjoying being in a league so much. I guess from going so long solo, the game really felt like it was a solo player game. Even when I grouped up for a mission I did not even bother to learn anyone's character name. What with the group only lasting the 20-30 minutes it took to finish the mission without a word from anyone to another. Not counting an occasional *bows* or *blows kiss* from someone to the group right before they zone out. Then I join this one, on really just a trial base, to find that not only are they helpful with in-game tips and tricks. But are also hilarious. Then to add on top, when ever anyone asks for help on a mission, duos, feats, very quickly there is always someone there to raise their hand and volunteer. It was a bit of smack in the head moment for me with a "ohhh THIS is why people join leagues" Going UN-leaged just seems counter productive now.

Anyways. Enough of my gushing like I am out for a promotion. ;) Thanks again for the re-invite. Death To The Heros!
    • Like x 2
  20. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Thank you, that's very much appreciated.

We're glad to have you in the league and I'm happy you're enjoying yourself, hopefully we'll continue getting more friendly and active players like yourself and The Unholy family continue to grow.
    • Like x 1