The Threat Below Elite Bug?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by °RAGEZ°, Apr 25, 2018.

1. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Hey there

Few Days ago i did a TTBe, and on Final Boss during mind-control i one shoted the Healer with my Biggun SC, which unfortunately made us wipe.
    Its not the first Time my SC gets wasted on Players during mind-control, (no Problem with that) however it was the first Time it knocked someone out. The Healer was around CR 234 with full Health. Is this normal? Thx for Responds. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Brav Well-Known Player

This also Happens in Zoo Elite Last Boss when Players get Mind Controlled, Certain Supercharges can One Shot Players. So most Dps use their Supercharge when it's ready. This Honestly shouldn't happen and I don't think it's Intended. These Supercharges Can even Take out Tanks. We shouldn't have to worry about One Shots from Team Mates. Heavy Hits from a Supercharge, Sure. But not One Shots.

Every Mind Control Mechanic in the Game should have Super Charge Usage on Players Adjusted to an Appropriate amount of Damage (It should be a Percentage Based on their (Total) Health, as not all Players have the same Health Pool) This should Make the Mechanic Useful even Beyond the Contents' Relevancy (Wide Range of CR Players Running it) . We want the Mechanic to be Meaningful so we can Avoid getting caught in it and given Time to React and Free our Team Mate in Time, If one does get caught. So yes it should do Noticeable Damage for a Supercharge but It shouldn't be Wiping Players, Especially not a Tank and not as Soon as a Player gets Mind Controlled. There should be a Time Limit before a Super Charge gets Used, Especially if it's going to One Shot and is in Fact Intended. Though I Honestly don't think it is as not all Power Super Charges seem to One Shot Players.

(P.S. In the mean time, use your Supercharge when you can to avoid that. But more Importantly, try not to get Mind Controlled. Avoid those Spores on the Ground. If someone does get Mced, Use the Limes on them so you can free them right away (TTB R&E).

For Zoo (R&E) it can be tricky but right After Talia Skulls and Stealth's to a Player to attempt a One Shot/Heavy Hit Mechanic/Move, She'll Skull again and then Laugh right before she Throws a Dart at a Player which Turns them into a Bat (MC), What you can do is try and Block and Roll away Quickly. You Don't want to be in the Same Spot as she is Doing that Mechanic. Sometimes it works and sometimes not (It can be Quick so you May get Caught by the Dart), So when someone does get Mced just try and Free them Quickly by Focusing some Damage/Burn on them).
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

Would have loved to see that :D :D

Ye it's annoying. Same goes for healing SCs.

In TTBe it's easier not to get mindcontrolled.. and it's easier to get ppl out of that.. In ZooE it can be furstrating with a healer using its SC shields
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Last year in the event alert I had to solo Cyborg after Biggun oneshotted my entire team. xD
    • Like x 1
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Why is this a problem? When you're mind-controlled your actions are out of your control... I'd say it's working perfectly.