The Tank Appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sage-Rapha, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I just want to say to thanks, that I very much do appreciate you guys :)
    Whether you be Ice, Fire, Earth, or the next power Rage
    I just wish some were better...

You guys are very much appreciated from me :)
    I just hope one of you who play with rage don't raise your health to 30k and up.
    I have a problem healing that high.... my resto is not 10k yet... just a reminder...
    But anyways, thanks tanks. I think you are important... its just the ever so abundant dps' who say you aren't needed...
    • Like x 31
  2. AriusKilim Active Player

Rage's dom benefit is sorta weird, I think it was a bad choice, but we'll see how it plays out.

That being said, tanks are in a horrid position when it comes to low cr levels, it's very discouraging.
    • Like x 1
  3. Rooney Well-Known Player

I love this thread :)
    • Like x 4
  4. Zylo Committed Player

Its prety depressing how everytime new DLC comes out and we're the ones helping them to gear up and once they get that gear we get cast aside jobless. :rolleyes:

I will always remain a tank so always remember who got you that gear in the 1st place. ;)
    • Like x 15
  5. Ramonater New Player

Tank here and I approve this thread
    • Like x 1
  6. Nemisor Committed Player

youre very welcome;)
    • Like x 1
  7. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Why "tank" you op :)
    • Like x 2
  8. mollypoppinz Well-Known Player

thanks op and to think i was going to change my tank to a healer ... ill stay a tank just because of this thread
    and yes i get cast aside for a dps but it's ok at least you appreciate me:)
    • Like x 3
  9. Jamos Well-Known Player

I say take all of those silly tanks and throw them into the river! Oh wait... I'm a tank. No please, let go of me! I want to live!
    • Like x 1
  10. Star Ember New Player

Tank tank tank, tank tank tank tank-tank

Tankity tank, tanktank tank tank! Tank TANK tank tank:
    - Tank
    - Tank-a-tank
    - tank tank
    - BLOCK

Tanker tank tank, tanky tank tank?

Tank!
    • Like x 4
  11. Alpha Well-Known Player

They love me they really love me. With that said i was just kicked out of a nexus group for being cr 99 instead of a cr 100. But at least I have you guys.
    • Like x 8
  12. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

Amen :D
  13. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

Best rap everrrrrrr
  14. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

You and me are going to have to have a talk "buddy":mad:
    • Like x 2
  15. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Yeah I can shout for 3 hours to try an run trigon or a 4 man op to grind marks and get ready for the new dlc and never get picked up and once I finally do get picked up its like psssht why did you get a tank we don't even need a tank for this...I'm like I'm right here u know we don't even need a dps for this either we could be jus fine with another troll lol Another thing dps don't understand is healers lose 200 resto when attackd without a tank in alerts from neck mod and that's like loseing t5 to t4 gear basically and makes it a lot harder, I know there not one dps that would wanna run any content knowing they would have to lose 200 might or precision if there wasn't a tank in the group lol. But as soon as I shout for Nexus after hours of shouting for trigon I get picked up doubted and people trying to tell me what to do and how to tank and theyre a dps who can't stop attacking the boss to try and pull out the tape measure on the scorecard to move off of the aoe attack that is gonna one shot them or won't stop fighting to pick somebody up so they can pass the other dps up and then the whole raid suffers and the tank gets blamed for causing everyone to die because nobody picked up the downed solo healer and after the tank took all he could take with no heals he goes down and then everybody feels it fast and calls him squishy when everybody is squishy that isnt' being healed in those raids lol. But it always ends the same they thanked me after they see a skilled tank in action cuz most the time I call out all of those one shots so the whole team can avoid them in the first place and break them out of control effects when its important. But Tank appreciation is definatly needed and welcomed
    • Like x 3
  16. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

Tanks a lot
    • Like x 1
  17. Kroye Loyal Player

Dear tanks,

You're the cornerstone of many successful runs, and I love having you around. Thank you for keeping the bad guys off of me.

Now cleanse me, you %&$^.
    • Like x 5
  18. Flightboy New Player

You're welcome OP! :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Dene Devoted Player

yeah yeah i looked it up.. still dying of laughter at raid possibilities
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

If you're on the ps server, add me (the 2nd character in my sig)
    The honest truth is that I feel as though tanks are becoming so bored... so I always ask for two tanks in raids.
    Love them. They're funny for the most part too. :)
    I also am working on a tank. So yay! :)