The Superman anniversary content suggestion.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Agent Flores Committed Player

I'm well aware of that the Devs have a plans for this and are going to implement it when the time comes but I feel that there are those who are fans of Superman and the Super Family should get a chance to suggest what they want to have in this anniversary content. Note I am not referring this as a DLC/ Episode. It was made clear here that is just additional content for the anniversary. So with this said I am making a plea to the Devs to give us a Complete set of Kryptonian Flex Suit!!! I still run to this day FOS 1 and 2 with no luck. That is what I want for this anniversary content. In fact it is the only thing I really want from it and I will take whatever we get for this event. I know there are other threads for styles you want for superman inspired and such but feel free to put it here too. Now ask away and pray the Devs will take our suggestions into consideration. May Rao ever be in your favor. :p
    • Like x 1
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Streaky!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Dene Devoted Player

In case people are unaware.. the Kryptonian Flex Suit is in the treasure chests - it is not a drop from ads or bosses
    • Like x 4
  4. Agent Flores Committed Player

Thanks I forgot to mention this as well.
    • Like x 2
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Its easy to get the chest and legs of this style...get the legs from the briefings... then if you are a cr 220+ go solo it til the bridge part and just farm the first 2 chests.

Edit: Btw definitely better chances of getting the chest style by farming the treasure chests in FoS2 which i forgot to mention above.