The Story So Far: Oa Under Siege

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

That was referring to being able to skip some episodes, if you choose. You can do that. In order to progress, you really only need to purchase one episode in a trio. They never said, nor do I believe it was ever implied, that you could now just skip to whatever content in the game you want to play. In order to make that possible, they would have to eliminate CR altogether and just make all content equal. There would be no stat progression, no grind. It would be a story game without a ton of content. If you're saying they should indicate the appropriate CR band for each episode, perhaps. I honestly don't know if they do that currently. I've been subbed since November 2011.
    • Like x 5
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I'm very confused.

There is no mention at all of a burger king being on oan and that's the reason why black lanterns went to zamaron first, did I miss something somewhere?
    • Like x 1
  3. HappyGoLucky New Player

I've never been hardcore into the story myself, but it seems a number of people are and expressed that. It's great to see the effort DayBreak is putting into everything to try and make the game a better experience for each player and really listening to the them. I know it must be a crazy amount of work but it does not go unnoticed. Epic fist bump team, keep up the good work! :D
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You'll need to have one piece of content that interests you per 3 months to continue progressing. Not ideal to play with just a few pieces of content, of course, but you do have choice.
    • Like x 2
  5. Varda Elbereth New Player

This would all be great but for 1 problem. IM GETTING SCREWED. I just got my loyalty points for membership on the 26th, somehow on the 30th my membership up and vanished. I just added $70 to my wallet got on here thinking maybe I was incorrect as to when my membership was up and bought the 3 months legends. My wallet is now down to $40 and my membership is still not activating. HEEEEELLLLLPPP. I've spoken to ps they have no idea what is going on so MEPPS who do I talk to?? It has got to be on your guys end.
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Very interesting story.
  7. Ken Spartan Committed Player

You're only paying $4.00. What do you want them to do, throw in an entire open world?....Oh wait, they did. What do you want them to do, throw in armor for you to buy?? ..... Oh wait, they did. Seriously, for a measly $4, you're getting your money's worth. Sorry if I sound aggressive, but I hope you get my point. Personally, I'd like to see more stuff added to the open world, like more bounties (Lesser known characters, like Icon, Star-Girl, Ice, DevilDog, etc.). They're doing fine with the dlcs, so far, though Amazon Fury feels dull, and I personally felt they could have done more for WOTL in terms of bounties for part 2 and 3, like Black Lantern Doomsday, Yellow Lantern Batman, or Blue Lantern Superman. I also feel they could add grabbing to combat, without the need for powers. I mean, our character's sit in block with no form of counter attack. Why not have us hold block, and press the attack button (while holding block) to perform a throw. I feel that something along those lines would definitely improve the game, as well as the new UI we have yet to see, which should make the game a lot less broken on the ps3.
  8. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Burger King? And all this time I thought the Black Lanterns wanted the Colonel for KFC, now that he has returned.
  9. Viktoryos SS Active Player

I can guest that this is not final part of story of War of the Light. I am pretty shure that we must expect at lest one more episode that will incuding my be Elite Raid with final boss Necron and probably Kyle Rayner as white lantern hellping us. Allso i remember that many yers in past Spytle was sayed that He belive that Darkside must to be LAST BOSS in game. So if this is truth this meen that last episode must be realise around December - February ??? So what will be happen after March 2016 do you plane to stop working and development of DCUO next year...? This is sad but my be end of game is not so far :(
  10. tavion New Player

what time is it coming out tomorrow
  11. Midnight Eclipse New Player

Looking forward to a new alert
  12. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

13. PaulEqualsNothing New Player

meow meow meow me is paul....me has no money for new dlc.....me has no problem with contents being released...i just press buttons and give power to tanks and healers...F the DPSs
    • Like x 1
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I think my buddy sonic has a valid argument but...being able to throw our enemies and having a more physical powerset would be nice.... if we didn't diss serums for water powers
    • Like x 1
  15. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

16. PaulEqualsNothing New Player

meow meow....cool styles brah
  17. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

New
    before they asked for $6, but they gave us in that time a weapon and a power, and you had two duos two alerts and a raid, now they only take $2, and not give you anything, and the content ? ahhh just a duo and a raid coollll
    content name? episode 15 and 16 hmmm
    but is with people like you that this will remain so
    wathever
  18. lukelucky Devoted Player

Really though doesnt ot seem we are closer to a story mode game without cr then we are an mmo anymore? We started very casual and cut the grimd out. In mmo world I am well what I know is dcuo related but if u start off with an extremly basic casual version of an mmo and then scale back even more arent we in danger of falling outta the mmo bracket?

At this point id almost prefer them go full on story mode IF they continue to refuse to give back the effort needed b4 and the rewards. U have ended the skill points dont matter discusion as far as I am concerned but cr is still king most content correct? If so yea they been recuced some so again I am not grinding em out. U get X amount for showing up and at about 170 I do ok.
    Thanks remander u as always are a very informative dude full of great accurate info. Refressing change even when u school me
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

8:30AM PT.
  20. tavion New Player

so the world is coming back up at 8:30 am