The Story So Far: Episode 18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

Episode 18 includes “Blackest Day,” the penultimate episode of The War of the Light. This war has been raging for some time now. Before heroes and villains take on Black Hand, herald of Nekron, in the Sinestro Corps’ sentient city of Ranx, let’s review what’s brought the Corps to this point…

[IMG]

The War of the Light has its roots in escalating conflict between the Green Lantern Corps and Sinestro Corps as far back as Brainiac’s invasion of Metropolis, and began in full when strange mists – now known to be the remains of the Lantern Corps’ entities – began affecting citizens. Eventually this conflict spread further, as the Blue Lantern Corps, Orange Lantern Corps, and Star Sapphires joined the fight.

Now an uneasy truce holds the Corps together as the Black Lanterns and their corruption spreads throughout the universe. But will it be enough? Though the Corps stand united on Earth, Oa and Zamaron are threatened, and now Black Hand, the herald of Nekron himself, has taken the field. All hands race to Mogo and Qward to stop his plot in Blackest Day.

The War of the Light continues in Blackest Day, a new 8-Player Operation and Elite Operation in Episode 18.

Episode 18 also continues the saga of the League of Assassins who we previously encountered in Episode 17’s “The Flash Museum Burglary.” In “The Demon’s Pit,” allies from the Justice League and the Society have been strung up above the Lazarus Pit! What brought them to this?

[IMG]

Heroes and Villains have been following the League of Assassins across time and space (quite literally!) beginning with The Bombshell Paradox in Episode 15, and continuing with The Flash Museum Burglary in Episode 17. After their recent incursion into Central City, The Flash, Green Arrow, and others decided to take matters into their own hands, seeking out the League’s base of operations. Unfortunately, they have not been heard from in some time, so it’s up to you to follow and investigate what has happened.

Find out in The Demon’s Pit, a new 2-Player Duo in Episode 18.

Episode 18: Blackest Day & The Demon’s Pit is coming to DCUO for Members on November 4! Become a member today!
    • Like x 15
  2. iSolar Well-Known Player

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I really enjoy the League of Assassins storyline. It's probably my favorite so far. Episode 18 should be a pretty good DLC, but I feel like Episode 19 will be pretty amazing. I'm hoping they will do an open world scenario in Nanda Parbot, kind of similar to what they did with New Genesis.
    • Like x 1
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

I really like these posts. Great read.
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thank you for these posts Dexella
  5. Saami Loyal Player

Just wondering if there is any place to read all stories so far?
    I mean since lvl1.
  6. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

You could get every briefing and investigation in every mission and hear the stories.
  7. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

This looks better than 16 and 17 seriously love the league of assassin content, anything more Green arrow, Batman, Deathstroke, related fine by me. Hopefully birds of prey batgirl and black canary could team up that be awsome.