The "Small Things" Wish List Thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

just one thing...no more cash grab gimmicks
  2. Hytch Well-Known Player

Big yes to the ability to sit. It is is very obvious that there isn't a sit animation when you see characters in cut scenes that are "sitting" but they are actually kneeling behind something. Like the end mob boss (I forget his name) in the Huntress solo mission. When the end cut scene starts he is "sitting" behind his desk but it is painfully obvious he is kneeling. It is rather cringe worthy to watch. Would be wonderful to have a sitting animation. I realize it takes a bit of work but I don't care if it is a bit janky, it would be cool to see it happen.

Also big yes to having an Alfred like character in your base. Walking around, dusting stuff, working on your armories, ect.
  3. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

I consider this a small thing as in I can't see it being very advanced or difficult to implement: Raise the limit of the amount of base items you can put in a lair! It's on the top of my wishlist of small QoL things right now. You could add leaguehalls to this list aswell.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Oh one more thing I think I'd like to add although I have not seen it done lately so hopefully the griping about it a bunch of us did a while back got noticed ..

To whoever of the Dev team is in charge of deciding what is necessary to complete a feat... No more furniture that is designed to be used in a LEAGUE HALL. I have a Christmas tree (YES I know that is not politically correct but I'm sorry THAT is what it is LOL) in the lowest level of one liar that makes it hard to even go up or sown the stairs . Its designed for a League Hall but THAT year was also on the list of required items we HAD to own to complete a feat. Now I think I had like 8 different alts running holiday missions that year but only one has that tree.. Got the feat and then bought it with a replay on all the rest.

Here's an idea IF you want to insist players MUST have that league hall stuff. Re code so all they need to do to obtain the feat is BUY the item and have it in their inventory instead of having to actually make it a part of the BASE inventory. If that had been the case.. all 8 of my alts would have BOUGHT one, and then after getting the feat just donated those trees to the League.

But like I said I don't recall that happening on any event lately .. so this is just a reminder. :)
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

A few things (not sure just how 'small' they are)

Being able to be away from the game (either simply doing something else on the computer or away completely) for longer than 10 minutes before it closes the game. If not, at least drop us to the character select rather than having to restart the game entirely

We get all these crap 'loot' from mobs, how about being able to display them in our lairs, just like we could in SWG (what's the point of getting things like corrupt policeman's badge if we can't actually display them?)
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, and expand the Mail Archive (at least double it to 200, if not remove the limit entirely)
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Please do away with the technical random glitches in the game. Don't get me wrong, some of them that happen are pretty funny, like when you're a speedster, you're running into an undeveloped area too fast. If said area is a town like Metro, you fall through the grid pretty much ending up in hell, or while in the watchtower, you go too fast and you end up in space. :p

But let me provide another example that is frustrating. I was just in Central City doing the mission with the reaper portals, the one where you need to shut down six of them. The glitch happened as follows. I tried to activate one of those gauge timers when it was almost out. I got to it a second before it faded out, but doing so caused my toon to be stuck in "activate" mode. He looked like he was doing the "console" emote. Stuck in this for about a minute, but while stuck in it, he was vulnerable to attack. So much to the point where he got knocked out. I couldn't move him, I couldn't do anything. Please fix this glitch. If something like this zeroes out, keep the toon from getting stuck in the mode. It should just reset.
    • Like x 1
  9. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Another wish. This may sound strange, but I'm sure it can be done. Those little announcements you get when you accomplish a feat? Can we please put them say in the lower right corner?

I haven't participated in the Valentines event, simply cause I don't want any of the rewards. They're of no interest to me. But somehow, I still end up getting something related to the event show up as completed in my journal, so I clear it out, and I get hit with a bunch of feats. And this happens as I am trying to view info on another completely unrelated mission. I can't see any of the info cause these feats keep popping up, staying on the screen for about 10 seconds, then change to another one. I had close to 8 or 9 of them. A little frustrating when you can't see what you're trying to read cause these things that don't matter to you, won't clear out.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Those were all the feats related to the original valentine’s event (from before Star Sapphires were added to the game) that is no longer available to play. It’s free SP for you.
  11. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Yeah, :p

Okay, another wish that I promise won't sound like complaining. :p

How about a "speedster tube" or track addition for League Hall? Something that can be bought with prestige? I'm talking about that thing that can currently be seen in the promo image for the bonus ultra bucks going on this weekend.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Make sure that you clear cache, temp files etc & validate game files from the launcher on a regular basis or you get issues like this and especially after a GU because of old & new file conflicts.
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Dang nabbit! Thanks. :p
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i wish the revamp never happened.
  15. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

The ability to buy bundles of Radar Enhancers, R&D Scanners, & Marks of Victory at affordable Daybreak Cash prices.
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

In regards to this, isn't easier just to set up a channel for certain people? Those in a league that say, share the same admin rank (like second in charge), it would be easier if those who share that rank just create a custom channel to be able to switch to.
  17. IcyStone Well-Known Player

not the same think. this way ppl dont have to be online all at same time to see it and can have like list of stuff to do.
  18. Eve YouTuber

I really want to have roller blades movement, skating movement and driving. Not sure it is possible though.
    Also more female styles, inspired by the many female heroes we have. More Wonder Woman content, Martian Manhunter
    Content, introduction of Miss Martian, etc.
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The roller blading slash skating could have been the second variation on the Speed movement (like how Skimming is the variant of Flight)

While it might be nice to have drivable vehicles, there is really no reason for them, not to mention you simply have to fart near one and they go out of control and explode! :eek:
    • Like x 2
  20. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

I would be completely over the moon if the cuffs were visible on the Split Personalty legs when using boot styles again. Currently, only a handful of styles can still be used if you wanted the cuffs to be seen. it was changed after a bug was found out but they removed the cuff's viability when using pretty much any boots, heels or...anything really minus a select few styles.

I'm using a few pictures from a thread I found about 4 years back:

This is what the style looked like with the Split Personalty heels before the update:

[IMG]

This is what it looked like afterwards and to this day:

[IMG]

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...fs-gone-after-fix-for-dlc11-patch-bug.216511/

This is the thread if anyone is wondering.

Pretty please with sugar on top?

:3