The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Pretty strong, depending on how late you get on. Many people in the Shadows are still leveling or lower tiered.
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

My lowest is cr 113 but I don't use him much need help learning troll as he got to 113 primarily running solo content. As such only dps with him but want to learn trolling.
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I have a quantum and light troll. I used to have gadgets, but didn't make it as far as actually trolling (cr mid-70s before I deleted him).
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

just a update red :p

Im CR130 DPS / CR128 healer if you guys ever need me ;)

Nature - went back to my original power
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

add me I'll start running stuff monday with ya

Average DPS, Imma DPS/Heal :)
  6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I have finished all of the style feats I was staying below 117 for (except one) and I'm working on cr with an earnest!
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea imma get back to them now that im CR131 DPS / 129 heal lol

pretty max CR as both roles no since in doing the content other then for marks and rare styles I still need. Which atm is 1-2 sector pieces and about 5 pieces of Norsemen lol
  10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

11. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Rawr. Is that the hero set? Kinda want to see if I have that chest piece lol
  12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

No idea. I copied and pasted the pic from the screenshots on the home page.
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

We've had several awesome player additions to our ranks over the last few days, but we've also had players that we've been looking for for weeks. If you are one of these players that I've never connected with, and are reading this, please pm me. I'm starting to think we got a few pc players that didn't realize this was a USPS league.
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Looking for a bunch of crazy bastards to laugh with and at while you're trying your hardest not to cry because you're stuck at the last boss in Nexus and Ninja Batman keeps one shotting everyone and you can't do anything about it because the balls keep bouncing everyone all over the stinking place, and your wife keeps telling you to fix the toilet while your kids argue and tug of war over that board game they both swear is theirs and your dog's in heat and won't be quiet and the phone just rang for like the 20th time in the last 30 minutes and it was a wrong number every time and the neighbor across the street has been using a power saw in his garage for the last 3 hours? Check out our forum at www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
  16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Tired of being held down by Ares and being forcibly taken from behind while Cerberus poops on your head and sets in on fire? Join me and we'll beat them together. www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
    • Like x 1
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Its a sad state of the game when I check my thread 4.5 hours later and I'm still the top thread.
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Still the case 3 hours later. That's 7.5 hours without one thread being bumped in league recruitment!?!?!?!
  20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Borrowed from the league Apathy: "We are a casual league set up for everyone that isn't looking for the hardcore/job experience a lot of leagues have. All levels are welcome. We have about 40 members all in different states of progression. We all just want to play and have fun, but on our own terms. Think of it as a group of PUGs hanging out together, helping each other out once in awhile." We have only two rules:
    1. Don't be a d**k. Not to other Shadows and not to other people. We don't tolerate d**ks. That means absolutely no intolerance.
    2. Don't EVER kick another Shadow from an instance. It seems like that falls under rule 1, and I can't believe I have to say it separately, but unfortunately I do.
    If this seems like your play style, and you are looking for a relaxed environment, we might be the league for you! We have players at all tiers of the game. We're a very large league and we're always looking to grow larger. But we can't do it without YOU. Mics help communication, but not required. No cr or sp requirement. This is a league for people who like to help others.
    I believe that all toons are created equal. All Shadows are just people trying to have fun playing the game they love. No one is above anyone else. We all have access to the league bank. We all can decorate the league hall. There is one league leader, for the mundane stuff, but all of my alts bear the rank Shadow, the same as everyone else. New members are dubbed Shades until they prove themselves in mortal combat. The Shadow Council, well they're just like everyone else, folks trying to play a game. Their just really helpful people. Need help? Have a question? Ask one of them. Or ask me.
    What will be asked of you?
    1) Don't be a d**k.
    2) Don't EVER kick Shadows from an instance
    3) Be helpful if you can.
    All of this sound good? Click here to visit our web page.

Our leaders: Red Jenni (and my many toons)
    Rook Johnson/Cmdr Barnes
    Cpt Everythingman (and his many toons)
    • Like x 1