The September Content!! What is it?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I accidentally deleted my gadgets toon so I felt like trolling a little. ;) :p
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

How do you accidentally delete a toon?
  3. Cyro Committed Player

Plost twist - no new content its just water powers
  4. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

....just let the troll post be. Lol
  5. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

If they showed the other dc cannon as much love as the cw verse the game would be alot different...buuut harly qwin is in the game, so that alone is thanks to the animated universe
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Then you're not really looking. I see people rocking the style every day...and some of them are making it look good.
    • Like x 2
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Sarcasm? We barely see circe? LOL :rolleyes: As i read on yup i see the trolling :p
    • Like x 1
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah I watch and enjoy all the CW shows but would still love to see more Young Justice content.. Like can they let them do something besides play tour guide in the Wasteland? NOW I know this part will make a pile of people cringe but Give me Razor and AYa from the Green Lantern animated TV Show.. along with Kilowog and Hal of course ( every player that has ever screamed no more Green Lantern content just shuttered LOL)

I have all those shows saved on either Netflix of Amazon and watch them over and over again.. okay not like every day but I will go back and watch a whole season again after a few months.
    • Like x 1
  9. Celestial Powers Committed Player

I'm down for anything that doesn't recycle old bosses with the same mechanics with just different environmental mechanics and calling it elite content... Oh and reskinning of bosses (See Stompa and Grundy)
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

U know....your the person whom commented when i dissed the style.... I personally think that your the only one down to defend it lol might even be the only one to wear it for more then a day or so
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

*Maybe* (and this is speculative) the next PVE content release will involve Wonder Woman somehow.

Every time SJ tweets that she's heading to Burbank for WW-related reasons she usually does voice over sessions with a certain voice actress. And a few hours ago she tweeted out as such.

https://twitter.com/SJ_NerdOfPrey/status/880295734049988608

I do think we need a break from Wonder Woman (imo) but I also know the devs seem quite friendly with Susan Eisenberg. Anyways this could be one of several possibilities:

1. Age of Justice continuation
    2. Continuation of a Wonder Woman storyline
    3. Is Wonder Woman involved in the Crime Syndicate? (She is, she has an evil counterpart called 'Superwoman' - not to be confused with a Kryptonian character)
    4. Is Wonder Woman involved in Justice League Dark?

Out of these I'd prefer the Crime Syndicate one - depends if the devs can get back Kevin Conroy and George Newbern as well, maybe James Marsters too.

As I say completely speculative and might be a red herring, but these coincidences keep happening. Maybe keep an eye on Susan Eisenberg's Twitter in case she tweets out that she's working in a voice recording studio in the not too distant future, maybe with a picture of so. Or maybe the devs might see this thread post and ask her not to :p
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I thought he pretty clearly was being sarcastic.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Ok so i just watched this movie & i want a event in china town
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

According to Mepps and Jackester via dicord: it's a "mystery" and "tricky".
    • Like x 1
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

...Scooby Doo?
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Justice League Dark? Featuring John Constantine the detective looking for mysteries, and Zatanna and her magic tricks.

Maybe I'm reading into those words too much. :p
    • Like x 1
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The beauty of the Crime Syndicate is that they aren't evil dopplegangers of the Justice League. The Syndicate is separate characters. There have been several interpretations of who Superwoman is, but my favorite is the one that had her as a corrupted Mary Marvel.

The Justice League should be heavily involved in a Crime Syndicate story; so Wonder Woman should definitely appear along with Superman, Batman, etc.

And just to add, my favorite interpretation of Ultraman is that he's the answer to what if ma and pa Kent were able to have a biological child. Ultraman is the real Clark Kent who became an astronaut and crash landed on Krypton in a hyperspace test. The Krypyonians tried to fix his broken body the best they could, but they didn't know human physiology. They put some Kryptonian into him, and it made him insane.
    • Like x 2
  18. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Just no more content based around heroes please. Tired of fighting people I want to help.
  19. recoil Committed Player

oddly enough we never really got a sons of trigon 2 or 3. and it would be fitting with october being right around the corner from when the dlc will be released. i mean we got war of light 1-2, amazon fury 1-3, fos, fos2, fos3, and origin crisis was really more of it's own continuation. plus there are alot of npc looks which could be recycled for styles and it would give villains something to do.
  20. Maxwill Committed Player

I know that dlc wasn't for very relaxed super casual players that want to play with their eyes closed.
    It was for serious players that want to feel a bit of action while they play,not to get bored of it, log off , cancel legendary and sleep.
    • Like x 1