The September Content!! What is it?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jun 25, 2017.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Only the Devs know for sure at this point but we did get this announcement for Katnikov from the dev team back on June the 8th ... So it will be a DLC type release but no real details on exactly where we will be going and hwho or what we will be fighting YET.

2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

D. Grayson is Nightwing
    Jason Todd is Red Hood
    Tim Drake is Robin
    Stephanie Brown is current Batgirl or it's Cassandra Cain
    Damian Wayne is not in game/been born yet
  3. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Not enough wonder woman content, we barely get to see circe. Oh and I am going to miss all of these gods so just keep shooting out more of this. And what ever happens avoid any content similar to the WORST dlc, origin crisis.
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Worst dlc was last laugh;)
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Unfortunately, true. Someone earlier said War World. This could have been a good part-PvP DLC that could revitalize it. But I think there is still too much hate for Last Laugh.

War World idea - Have a huge area like Gotham Wastelands. PvE stuff all around a huge arena with PvP inside of it. No cuing up needed. Get a group, cross the threshold and you're instantly PvP.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

But the JSA came into existence in 1940 and faded away for a LONG time in like 1947..... Just about any comic book Super Hero you can think of was battling the **** hordes during World War 2 so naturally we wound up battling Vandal Savage with a HUGE nod to the CW's Legends of Tomorrow by time traveling between the 1940s and now.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Ikik but idk i kinda imagined it would be like the glimps we got of the league in that smallvile episode, thst woulda been dope
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Chiiiillll i kinda like the shield
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

They could do the 80s stories w nightwing in the crazy outfit that would be cool, i really wish cyborg would get a model update, ik thats his classic look but i meannnn idk, i dont like it
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Shield is no longer part of it. So my statement holds even more truth;)
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

That could have been good too but these days they seem to be doing a lot of stuff revolving around the Arrowverse on the CW.. Hey we had a whole new look for Super Girl based on the TV show. and a good bit of content based on Rip Hunter and the legends traveling through time. They probably do it to keep DC/WB happy.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Actually, the comments about Nightwing made me think...

Origin Crisis Batman saved his parents, "Damn the Paradox."

What if he decided to save Dick's parents as well.
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

You could probably regard Episode 28 as Origin Crisis 2. Why?

1. Return of Paradox Wave NPCs and bosses in TTA51. Some keep some or all of their mechanics. (Warrior keeps all, Sentry loses shield/orb mechanic, Tyrant loses his roly-poly attack (and phases, but I'll discount those))
    2. Another Paradox Wave style raid with optional closing portals/sidebosses - 7 difficulty levels compared to Paradox Wave's arguably many more (5 at least, but more considering the many combos of side bosses)
    3. Council of Wonder Woman v Council of Savage (sort of)
    4. Time is under threat

On a sidenote I really don't want to see Per Degaton in this game *ever* again. Most of the play time in this episode is extra long cutscenes with him rambling on.

I really hope EP28.5 and.or EP29 involves a new storyline and introduces new and much anticipated DC characters we haven't seen much of or in many cases any of.
    • Like x 3
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I need to type up a "wishlist" and just keep copying and pasting it.

1)Danny the Street as an open world environment with the Doom Patrol and the Brotherhood of Evil as npcs and bosses.
    the Doom Patrol would consist of Robtman, negative man, Elasti Girl, Beast Boy, Mento and Crazy Jane. The Brotherhood of Evil would be the Brain and Mallah, Madame Rouge, Mr.Nobody, General Immortus and the Animal vegetable Mineral Man.

Open world content on danny could be things like needing to find Mr Nobodys hiding spots, fighting men from nowhere ads, gathering tasks. Madame Rouge, the AVM man and mento could be open world bounties.

2)The Legion of Super Heroes. Mordru. The fatal Five.

3)Fawcett City. Captain Marvel and the marvel family. Bulletman and Bulletgirl. The Monster Society of Evil.
    The Seven Deadly sins could be brought to life as giant open world bounties and placed in areas of metro and gotham that are kinda desolate. Raid on the Rock of Eternity. Alert in the subway tunnels to rescue the wizard shazam...

I want Lobo, Mongul, Maxima and Titano as giant open world bounties and bosses in content.

Other characters I currently want included in somehow:

Bumblebee
    Katana
    Hawk and Dove
    Firestorm
    Blue Beetles
    The CSA
    The Titans reforming as "Young Justice"

I'd love more content that would bring us into our league halls.
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Thing is, in the comics the core Young Justice team members (Tim Drake/Robin, Superboy, Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl, Impulse) reformed as a Titans team.
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

which i would also totally be okay with.

i would love more featuring Superboy, Robin, Wondergirl and Kid Flash. Any Titans content really...as long as it isn't Raven/Trigon focused.
    • Like x 1
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

September content? Something involving stabilizers and replay badges. December? Something involving stabilizers and replay badges. January anniversary? Something involving stabilizers and replay badges. Sensing a pattern here?
  18. Mighty Committed Player

Disagree with pretty much all of this.
    • Like x 2
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Mentor Missions, Sons of Trigon, AF1, AF2 and AF3....
    Also Origin Crisis hands down one of the best DLC to date
    • Like x 2
  20. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

So do I.