The September Content!! What is it?!?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jun 25, 2017.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm not saying I want to see it, but I do idly wonder if DCUO now has the right to use WATCHMEN characters or not. Just out of curiosity.
  2. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I would like them to finally use amazo... they have the model already created.. yet they haven't used it yet... have him copy the powers that are in the group. Switch between tank, healer and troll.. I think it would be cool.. mayb add some iconics in the raid so amazo can copy them as well..

I would also like some open world on oa... but I'm sure that is a lot more development that they can handle right now..
    • Like x 9
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

September? I'm wondering if the devs will remember the members on the fifth of November?

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Two words:

CRIME. SYNDICATE.
    • Like x 6
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

YES ORIGIN CRISIS 2!!!!!
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

clamp to your heart and give you cholesterol
    • Like x 3
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

every raid would be completely different with different mechanics based on the teams members powers...amazo has been brought up before...very worthy of consideration...and with both it, TO Morrow, and Dr Magnus already as established characters more than doable game plot wise...and Brainiac...the super robot whose been beaten by heroes every time... sure could use a super android that can wipe out whole raid teams...and then the JL itself...on its side
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Lol when i said that eveeerryone was saying i was wrong
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I think this would be an awesome storyline for DCUO...

We already have a big eyeball pet in the game. Sort of like what The Emerald Enchantress of The Fatal Five uses.

[IMG]

That's the Eye of Ekron. Decades after it's introduction we get to see who Ekron is...

[IMG]

...and he wants his eye back!

According to the New 52 Universe (and Wiki): " Ekron is an ancient construct supposedly created by the Guardians of the Universe of Oa. By the 21st century it was little more than a large floating head serving as the Green Lantern of the planet Vengar. (After the sector was destroyed it went insane). The eye of Ekron possesses properties and powers similar to those of the Green Lanterns' power rings, and was designed as the rings' prototype." (So, it can create constructs!)
    • Like x 2
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

*Speculation post*

I notice a few people suggesting it might be "EP28.5". Could be interesting. Maybe have 3-4 new pieces of content, maybe featuring a variety of different storylines.

Example, based on my previous post on this thread:

Solo mission: Dam Under Siege - Aquaman/Ocean Master need your help as the battle for the throne of Atlantis heats up. The Atlanteans/Mutineers have headed to C.A.O. Dam regarding the hydroelectric power there, and Aqualad and Black Manta are there too. What then turns out is that a mysterious Atlantean artefact is located in the Dam. If you are a hero you need to defeat Black Manta, if you are a villain you need to defeat Aqualad. However, there is a twist. Ocean Master has a back up plan, and assigned Scavenger to acquire another major Atlantean artefact at the Condemned Shipyard Office - but Scavenger has his own agenda. As villains will have doubts, both heroes/villains will need to defeat Scavenger - however Scavenger still gets away with the artefact, much to the suspicion of both sides.

8 man operation (Elite 8 man operation?): The Crime Syndicate (placeholder title) - You are alerted to an alternate reality by both Superman and Lex Luthor (depending on faction). Something has once again affected the fabric of time, this time by a Justice League from another timeline called the "Crime Syndicate". You go to an alternate reality White House? (or some other political building/courthouse type instance), where things are strange by normal timelines. Alternate reality Lex Luthor is the President in this timeline, and the Crime Syndicate is planning to take him out. Both heroes and villains must defeat the Crime Syndicate (or change their minds), with one of the boss fights being both Ultraman and Owlman. (not sure whether to include Omega Man in this, but could be interesting if so) - maybe an Omega Man inspired vendor gear? - or Omega Man could come into play later into this storyline if it expands beyond a couple instances. I would like to see The Question somehow involved in this storyline as well.

Alert - EITHER:

Not a lot of details on this, but starting a storyline featuring the Brotherhood of Evil, the Teen Titans, and possibly Doom Patrol. Need to do more research. Maybe a 4 man operation of some kind.

AND/OR:

Alert: Throne of Atlantis: The fight of Atlantis is coming to a head, and depending on your faction Aquaman or Ocean Master need you on side. You travel to Atlantis itself and head to the Royal Palace, where Atlanteans and Mutineers will be fighting. For heroes, the boss fights will be Black Manta, King Shark, and Ocean Master. For villains, the boss fights will be Aqualad, Red Torpedo, and Aquaman.
    With everything going on however, will either side claim/reclaim/keep the Throne of Atlantis? Or will a new evil rise?

As I say this is speculative, but would be interesting if it was a .5 episode with a variety of storylines to interest a variety of different players.
    • Like x 2
  12. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I think it will be an extension to Episode 28. I think we will see what Vandal Savage has up his sleeve. He still has the Spear of Destiny as the Justice Society never retrieved it.
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

But that could also be in a future episode.
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I personally dont like this whole wwll thing, I thought when they did justice society we would face like street villains or something
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ This! Plus getting someone to co-sign a loan. Or maybe a deal with Fanny Mae.
  16. Mighty Committed Player

How about a Mongul and War World appearance? War World could basically be a reskinned Ranx.
    • Like x 2
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

I like this ,Could definitely get behind some proper Teen Titan (Not Trigon again but vs Deathstroke would be my preference) or Aquaman content!

Solid suggestions/speculation LQ.
  18. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

For some reason in this game the titans only villain is trigon & brother b....but this might be in part that most of the titan stories took place while nightwing was robin, idk whom is robin right now but its not the og1 ( i think his name would bring a profanity filter lol)
  19. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not Tacos.... The Taco Bell Chihuahua

Because when the world needs a super hero to protect our tacos...

He WiLL be there!
    Remember the guy that used to be the Hamburglar for McDonalds? Well they fired him years ago and now he is stealing tacos .. Its up to us to stop the reign of terror and restore order through out the land!

Yo Quiero Taco Bell !!!!!
  20. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

* most of the good stories