The searches for a league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ItsEquaz, Jan 2, 2022.

1. ItsEquaz New Player

Hello, hello! So as much as I don’t like being one of those who continue spamming with these “Looking for league” threads, but I don’t think people look into the “Looking for league” thread that the searchers for a league post in, so I decided to paste the same thing here in the same form, but i’ll just add a couple of more things to it :D

*In-game name: Mr Justino
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 342 CR, 108 SP (Gotta work on that oof)
    -Power: Water
    -Role: Healing
    -Do you have a mic?: Yessir
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: Yesh
    -About yourself: Well hey, I enjoy playing video games, one of them obviously being DCUO. I started playing this game when i was even younger. I remember i still used to play on PC, but then my PC broke down and i got gifted a console PS4. It's been probably 1-2 years since i have been working on my new character on PS4. I took a break from the game, since i felt burnt out after playing non stop and after some time just came back to this game and absolutely got addicted once again, especially after i changed my powers, so still working to become one of the best healers, Teehee. I became pretty active, since there’s new things to do and try out (the latest episodes, omnibus system which has been questionable, but a good way of farming source marks) and water is a fun power to play with :)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I’m looking for an active league with friendly and helpful members, so we can do any raids without having to wait for hours and hours in the queue. I’d like to help newbies if there will be any, help them with leveling up and etc. Also probably work on my SP and feats and everything else. Just looking for a league where i can treat the people i play with not just play buddies, but also friends
  2. Battle Hamster Active Player

Good luck, it seems that good leagues are difficult to come by. I initially tried a couple but soon realized they knew nothing about running a league. In both, it was pretty much the same 4 people that only ran with each other.

I recently got into one that I thought was going to be different but it turned out to be pretty elitist. I'm back after a 5 year break so obviously there's a ton of content I need to make up but a few of the members will rarely volunteer to help. But when they grudgingly do, it's only because it will benefit them in some way, not the one that needs it. The funny thing is they absolutely hate including me in eltie runs be of tHe BuRn. How can someone up their burn if they won't run the older stuff? I just end up pugging most things on my own now.

The game and people have certainly changed since I've been gone, and not in a good way.
    • Like x 3
  3. Dutchess Active Player

Hey.............Godz Of Anarchy(Hero League) US
    We are a active Pc & Ps4+ps5, PvP, PVE, League Raids, Group Feat Hunt, Chat & Mic League Of Friends That Help Each other.
    We Dont require anything to join, CR, SP level doesnt matter because we will help you build that up. Full Buff For League Generator

Rules: No Disrespect, No Racism, No Drama

We Are Looking To Rank Up Some Members:
    Elite Officers
    Head Captains
    General Enforcers & Lieutenants

Adult League
    We Joke, We Have Fun We Play The Game & Shhit Talk On Mics

We Been Running 12 months
    Over 100 members 70% Active Daily & Looking 4 more
    If your a Old Player "We get you Updated"
    If your a new player "We Help you become a True Player"

Within the next 4-6 weeks DC is changing n with its change Comes friends like us 2 help

If your interested let me know
    My Toon Name "Goddess PinQ"
    I Also Have Another Toon "Healer Skii"
    (If I'm not online Contact My League Elite Officer (Lowbudgtmechanic)
    Add Us As Friends In DC
  4. ItsEquaz New Player

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  5. ItsEquaz New Player