Up-Votes Needed The Royal War - Greeking With the Enemy - Symbols went missing on random

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by jolaksi, Apr 22, 2021.

1. jolaksi Well-Known Player

The Royal War Elite: Queen Diana fight:

Some group members cant see the symbol on their head but other group members able to see theirs. Since trial and error not a choice in elite(one shot), that person just waits and dot ticks to the entire group. Fix this please.
    • Like x 5
  2. DimesShine New Player

When trying to get the feat. Symbols are bugged at least one person each run is unable to see their symbol or everyone cannot see the symbol on a person. Please fix.
    • Like x 3
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Mine was in the regular version and had it to where i couldnt see mine. I was ice tanking and didnt transform or anything during the fight. I think thats the first ive seen it happen to me.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Had it happen to me too on several occasions.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tros Well-Known Player

This glitch still exists. Im trying this feat and in every run happens and have to wipe sometimes because of it.
  6. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

We just managed to get this feat tonight and there was one cycle where it occurred to one player out of an hour of attempts. Either we were very lucky or something specific is triggering it that we managed to avoid almost every time without even knowing what it was. So... don't let it discourage you from trying, I guess.