The ROYAL Family is Recruiting! (USPC Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hood Icon, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Hood Icon Active Player

Hello EVERYONE! This is Hood Icon :D Just coming by to tell everyone that The ROYAL Family is Recruiting PvE Players and PvP Players. We don't use Team speak or Mumble.. Just In-Game League Chat That is all! The League has been going for awhile and all of our members are old members and new members. Looking for Cool and Laid back players but still Hard-Working. We all have jobs so we do understand if your off for a couple months but do take in mind we don't keep those who stay off for a year. We already have a league hall and ALL of the league mods! We all are adults and at times we do joke but no matter what we love each other and look out for one another. We do Raids, Alerts, Elites, Survive, and Duos basically it all ;) Requirements to join are (CR 70 PvE & Up or CR 80 PvP & Up or 80 Skill Points) We are looking for players who can play two roles and not just DPS. If you are thinking about joining us or got any questions please don't be afraid to leave a comment! OH Don't forget to like our FaceBook Page, Check us Out on wavedox.com, and Our Website URLs will be right below! P.S League Color is Gold:rolleyes: THANK YOU! Hope to see you in Game!

Rank #122 Top USPC Leagues

^League Members and Stats^

^League Website^

^League's Facebook^
    [IMG]
  2. Hood Icon Active Player

3. Hood Icon Active Player

4. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

I played with some players from this league and was very pleased with the skill level in DC....
    • Like x 1
  5. Hood Icon Active Player

Thank you for the compliment! :D
  6. Hood Icon Active Player

7. Hood Icon Active Player

8. Hood Icon Active Player

9. RoxasGR4 New Player

Do you accept new players or only 30+ level with 50 CR for pve?
    • Like x 1
  10. Hood Icon Active Player

Level 30+ with CR 50 for PvE. We use to accept players under level 30 but it got to the point were they wasn't playing no more after they got to 30 or it was too much work for them to reach 30 or they was just using us till they got to 30 and left league.
  11. Hood Icon Active Player

12. Hood Icon Active Player

13. LeRoxas New Player

To whom can we talk in game to join?
    • Like x 1
  14. Hood Icon Active Player

You can always ask me I am online almost everyday and my name in game is "Hood Icon" and I will mostly be outside lil bohemia station. If not me then one of the members will gladly recruit you :D
  15. Hood Icon Active Player

16. Hood Icon Active Player

17. danseefor New Player

Hey can i join? my hero has yet to reach level 30 but my main villain is a level 30 cr 41 with pvp cr 70. I was wondering if I can join with my hero Greek Diomedes
    • Like x 1
  18. Hood Icon Active Player

Hello Greek :D to join you must meet the requirements first and it shouldn't be hard to reach cr 40 for PvE. Sorry Man :( once you reach 40 I will for sure invite you.
  19. Hood Icon Active Player

20. Hood Icon Active Player