The Returned - US PS3 Villian League recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Darksilver320, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Darksilver320 New Player

Currently my league is looking to add a few more players to our team. We have most of an evening team but I am looking to add some folks that like to play in the early morning or afternoon.

Powerset/Role nothing restricted Skill point and CR .. We aren't trying to be elitists, but I think an 85+ cr and 80+ sp isnt asking too much. We will look at every recruit as case by case, but still, a guideline helps.

Type of personality we are looking for... I, like my leaguemates do not have time for crybabies. We enjoy all content. We have very few pvprs, so keep that in mind. We have no problem helping our team mates out, HOWEVER... if you are looking to be carried, look elsewhere. Also, we like to joke around alot. If you are overly sensative, we are not for you.

We have a fun atmosphere, we like to run raids, duos, etc, and most of all we enjoy just playing. If interested, you can reply here, pm me here, or find me in game ....I hope to see some new faces

Thanks,
    Darksilver
  2. Double Tapped New Player

We are still recruiting

DT
  3. Darksilver320 New Player

Still looking for more members,

Darksilver
  4. Punisher 4-31 New Player

We are still looking for more members, we have a fairly decent size group of people but we can always use more quality players and those who are looking to listen and learn about the game.

Best Regards,
    Ond Surma